Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Surprised this episode is getting so much hate, I thought it was amazing. One of the best episodes of the whole series. Reminded me a lot of PINE BARRENS in that it's just completely unlike any other episode, but it had the heart of what made Fargo (/Sopranos) work.

As they said in the episode, it's "just a story".

Shyt was fire.
Agreed. I thought it was super unique and well done. but I'm also a sci-fi head so I enjoyed that aspect

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What's up with Gloria not being able to use things that require sensors?
It's an exaggeration of her being clumsy with technology. Also, it will most likely be how she gets the drop on Varga since he runs his entire operation through technology so she will be a blind spot to him.

this shyt is getting that True Detective Season 2 vibe

i can't connect with any of these characters
Yup, none of them feel like real characters like in the past seasons and 4 episodes in they have barely crossed paths with each other.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
So which brother is going to kill his brother? :hhh::yeshrug:
All we really know is that the characters shall descend into a fatalistic clusterfukk:feedme:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When I was watching I was amazed that they were able either age-up or age-down the actress. It never occurred to me that they could be mother and daughter:dead: shyt was dope tho.

I'm not surprised at the hate this ep is getting since it was a stand alone ep that took place in LA.

I thought it was makeup/CGI on the same actress.