Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don't like that they had Nikki leave the tampon. For her to be so calculating in the 1st ep, there is no way she should have left any evidence. I get that her anger flared up at not finding the stamp but she has better control of her emotions that that.

I know I wasn't the only one that googled V.M. Varga. I can't wait to what kind of shyt Yuri and the Asian cat start in the office.

Carrie c00n and that door reminded me of this

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
It has a lot of potential for fukkery with Varga seemingly not backing down or tolerating any type of shyt. That cat is 40 steps ahead of these clowns. He knows their business inside and out. They were doomed once they cashed that loan check.

Poor lawyer breh catching the Cossack dive.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i've watched the entire show a few times over but I need a file I might find on the internet I could get all of season 1......

so.....

if anyone could help me in finding such a file...

you know a link.....

it'd be greatly appreciated......

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Rothstein is great in this and seems like the only one who has that accent completely nailed down :russ:

I couldn't figure out where I saw that actor before until half way through the 2nd episode. I think I figured it out when they showed they guy who played Nucky's brother Eli.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I don't like that they had Nikki leave the tampon. For her to be so calculating in the 1st ep, there is no way she should have left any evidence. I get that her anger flared up at not finding the stamp but she has better control of her emotions that that.

I know I wasn't the only one that googled V.M. Varga. I can't wait to what kind of shyt Yuri and the Asian cat start in the office.

Carrie c00n and that door reminded me of this

That door thing has happened twice to c00n. It's either a metaphor for something to come or evidence of something weirder. Given where season 2 went, I'm not ruling out the latter lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That door thing has happened twice to c00n. It's either a metaphor for something to come or evidence of something weirder. Given where season 2 went, I'm not ruling out the latter lol
You got the door thing, her cell phone fukking up, and the computers probably go to shyt when she uses them which is probably why she doesn't use them and they're still in boxes somewhere

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Show is incredible, the acting and atmosphere is some next level shyt.