Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
decent eppie but really feel this season so far pales in comparison to 2 and especially 1.
none of the actors are killing it on the level of freeman/bbt in 1st season and not enough many interesting characters like in season 2

carrie c00n is getting underused. her scenes are kinda meh for the most part.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Nikki's message she left for Emmett :scust:

Sy stays trying to have Emmett's back, but they are fukked now and just have to accept VM as partners.

Yuri and the Asian guy moved in the building now :skip:. Actor who plays Yuri was one of the main guys in The Last Panthers :ehh:, my favorite part of that show.

Gloria's step-dad was some sci-fi writer who left his old life behind to come to Minnesota :ohhh:

Get slapped by your girl because your chi is off :mjlol:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Rothstein is great in this and seems like the only one who has that accent completely nailed down :russ:

His deadpan look when they went to get buddy to look up Varga was hilarious :mjlol:

Your brothers a loser :yeshrug:

He is not a loser :sadcam:

Well he's doing a good imitation of one:francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I was a little colder on this than the premiere....:manny:
To be honest, same with me.

I'm thinking it may be because this season's episodes are almost torturous with commercial breaks.

I watched seasons one and two on hulu. shyt was a brilliant slow cooker w/ excellent acting and direction.

Now, season three? It probably is the same but the commercial breaks are fukking up the brilliant atmosphere for me.

I'm not watching them on the same day any more. I purchased the season on amazon so I'll re-watch the first two episodes with no interruption.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
When the PO's boss said his GF had an ass like a nutcracker had me :heh: reminded me of when Hank from BB said "She got an ass like an onion, makes me wanna cry".