Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way the Mary Elizabeth Winstead character had already established with the manager of the building that the freezer was broke... Leads me to believe she was already planning on using that 'plot' with the AC on the Parole Officer/Ewen McGregor thinking she would cash out on some insurance policy after he married her.
:russ:as soon as dude left, she started counting, she knew how long it would take for someone to get right below her a/c :picard:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:russ:as soon as dude left, she started counting, she knew how long it would take for someone to get right below her a/c :picard:

That's the big tell sign. She was clearly already setting up the "accident" with Ray, but she had to use it on Maurice.

Side-note: when she said he shouldn't forget to take the stamps and burn them, the paper they got from being 3rd Runner Up at the Bridge contest (which also exposed how dumb Ray is because 3rd runner up is 4th place, lol) was sticking visibly out of her bag. So that's probably how Carrie c00n's character will connect her to Ray.

what were those books? the old man was on some :sitdown: type shyt? i paused it but couldn't make out shyt on those covers.

They were old sci-fi novels. The model he carved for his grandson was similar to a cover of one of the novels.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The way Malvo got that personal trainer done up was cold as hell

Hope he gets his

• Dap
Reactions: hex

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
This show is the best. I love the shyt out of this shyt.

"Let's not jump to any conclusions"

"Are you saying he's not a man or that he's not in my bathroom?"

This cast :ohlawd:

McNairy, Winstead, McGregor, Stuhlbarg, c00n....all killing it

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
the murder towards the end felt way too cartoonish, kinda ruined the episode for me along with the all to simple and convenient subplot of trying to get his brother robbed for the stamp, maybe it was the execution but it felt way too hamfistted and the crappy actor didn't help either

I'm struggling to figure out who the hell you're talking about here...

• Dap
Reactions: hex