Fargo Season 2 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
was I the ony one who thought this weeks ep was comedy?

When Hanzee walked in the cabin and told Fat Damon to sit down, and he said, "What if we say no?"

The looks they gave each other were hilarious :heh:

It was the funniest episode they've done yet. Especially when Dodd keeps trying let "Fat Damon" know how crazy his wife is.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
was I the ony one who thought this weeks ep was comedy?

When Hanzee walked in the cabin and told Fat Damon to sit down, and he said, "What if we say no?"

The looks they gave each other were hilarious :heh:
Oh for sure funniest episode of the season. nearly everything with Dodd, Peggy and Ed was straight comedy piff.

Ed and Mike's phone conversatio :russ:

Peggy's insane positive attitude throuhout this whole ordeal.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
OT

Brehs I gave up on The Leftovers last season. Just didnt do it for me. I saw previews for season 2 and it looked great. But I still didnt watch it. However, I've been seeing that reviews are great. Is that show on Fargo level or nah?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
OT

Brehs I gave up on The Leftovers last season. Just didnt do it for me. I saw previews for season 2 and it looked great. But I still didnt watch it. However, I've been seeing that reviews are great. Is that show on Fargo level or nah?
Not on Fargo's level, but right below it for 2nd place of best season this year.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
OT

Just as good IMO

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I want this for christmas
CVp7S7iXAAEmTjD.jpg

:damn: