My nikka Mike Milligan was like

XujHL.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
i know its reactionary, but is this the best season of television of all time? you got your breaking bad 4/5, sopranos 1, shield 7 etc but this to me is the best stretch of tv ive ever seen
Where The Wire S4 at? I agree with you though, this season is definitely up there.

And what an episode this was. I just thought of how far this story has come since the beginning man, just crazy....:wow:

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
the wire was great throughout, but its tough to pick a standout season above the rest. 4 was probably my fave, but either way no season from the wire was as enjoyable for me as this season of fargo

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Depending on how the finale plays out Mike Milligan may end up being the single Luckiest character in entire history of this franchise.

:russ::wow:At them bringing Martin Freeman/Lester back to narrate this episode . The massacre lived to the hype for me. The Lou vs Hanzee shootout :whoo:.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
My nikka Mike Milligan was like

XujHL.gif

If he knows what's good for him Mike better dip for a minute and let Hansee sort out what's left. Mike did tons of dirty work but that shootout took ALOT off of his hands and he'll EASILY be able to move in on that Gerhardt territory since literally 99% of the Gerhardt is wiped out now.

Tho I wonder if he has a feeling that he knows Simone is dead and those flashbacks of her shows that he did give a fukk in his own way.

And even if Hanzee gets merked, dude was consistent throughout the season even tho flipped on the Gerhardts. But you could see he reached a boiling point from people treating him like shyt and trampling all Over his heritage.

The UFO thing still is a mystery to me. And for all we know, they are Hanzee's back up lol

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
yeah there waaaay too many commercials and they come at the worst times.

That's when the DVR comes in :blessed:

This episode Hanzee pretty much said fukk the Gerhardts, set them up at the hotel and gave Floyd that ol knife to the gut :wow:. Now it looks like he has his sights set on Peggy and Ed, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they manage to escape him or wind up being the ones to kill him. After all she is fully realized ya know :pachaha:. When shyt was about to go down, it was her and Hank who were alert, while Fat Damon was asleep and she knew to go ahead and knock Ben out to escape.

Ben had one of the funniest moments when he said Lou thought the was Gary Cooper, but instead turned out to be Betty la Bleu ? I'm not familiar with their work, but just the way he said it and turned out was :mjlol:. Lou dealing with incompetence left and right throughout the episode, never got a chance to talk to Betsy and might not see her alive again. Dealing with the locals, he barely made it out of the episode alive. If it wasn't for
th
. They must not really like the Gerhartds, considering they distracted Rye in episode 1 and jump-started this whole thing. 70s was before my time, but alien sightings must have been a big thing back then. I remember it was as well when I was a kid, but you almost never really hear about them now. Music was once again great tonight, I'm not sure how I feel about the season 2 in terms of all time lists but I'll damn if the music isn't jamming :obama:.