Fargo Season 2 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dave Chappelle in a role like this would be great stunt casting. (But I don't think he could pull off the menacing parts as well as Bokeem).
especially now that he's swole as fukk :wow: but i'm content with the casting.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As much as I hated Dodd, I'm gonna miss jefferey Donovan he played an amazing scumbag.
tumblr_mq71paxS7B1rzs89so1_500.jpg

:yeshrug:
these nikkas got to be cousins or sum shyt :mjlol:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
The racist bartender that Hanzee blamified was the voice of Optimus Primal from Beast Wars and Beast Machines and other Transformer shows. Hard to see him play something not soo noble.....

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wanna know though how she got that role. im surprised dunst got the role she did, she looks awful. She aged like actual shyt, shes only 33 and looks like shes pushing mid 50s, she looks like she could be her husbands mom if anything

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i wanna know though how she got that role. im surprised dunst got the role she did, she looks awful. She aged like actual shyt, shes only 33 and looks like shes pushing mid 50s, she looks like she could be her husbands mom if anything
She's supposed to look awful, she's a small town house wife in the 70's. That's also why Jesse Plemons looks so :flabbynsick:

Not that she was ever that good looking but in interviews she said she just kinda sat around eating whatever, not taking care of herself to get into character.

Fred.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

She said she gained some weight for the part so she'd look less like a model housewife. The same with Plemons, he gained the weight for other roles, but producers told him to keep it so it would fit better for his character. They're eating Hamburger Helper every night, they are supposed to look flabby n sick.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
no she doesnt man lol yall need to stop...she looks like a flabby 33yr old white woman, yall dudes go super overboard :mjlol:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This episode had two major flaws. Dunst didn't hear Dodd break out of the ropes? :dahell:

And fat Damon have an extra lung or some shyt...he was hanging there forever and didn't die. So unrealistic. Also hanzee letting Dunst cut his hair with a pair of scissors smh thought the Indian was smarter than that.