Fargo Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Great episode. Not much else to say that hasn't been already said.

As far as the show discussion, as a season I'd put "Mr. Robot" above "Game Of Thrones" season 5 and "Better Call Saul" season 1 but it didn't have an episode as strong as "Hardhome" or "Five-O".

Unless they severely fukk up the last 2 eps "Fargo" is IMO the best show this year.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
So no one commented on the sign above the bar with all the same symbols as Sheriff Hanks' room? I know y'all ain't miss that.

At this point, I'm rolling with the assumption that there's something alien based in every episode.

I can't remember them all, but can think of 5 not including last night:
Rye getting 'scanned'
Hanzee getting 'abducted'
The weird scene with Lou's wife laying hands on the flying saucer picture
the guy talking to Lou about aliens at the gas station
Ted Danson's office.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:ohlawd:Why TF didn't Dodd kill Positive Peggy. A backhand is all she got?
He got too much pride to kill a female I guess.:francis:
Those UFO pics I missed, but.:banderas:
Dodd got the most painful death. shyt took like 4 days.:damn:
:ufdup:Anyone that thought Hanzee was tryna save Dodd. I caught on to that shyt from ep 6 when he didn't kill Ed and Peggy.
Why'd he kill the cops though.:dahell:nikka a haircut ain't gon change that native indian face when you a cop killer.
:snoop:Peggy making Ed play host while he still blue in the face a minute after coming back to life.
Lou got to the cabin before Mike?:wtf:
I'll be happy if they don't even address that UFO shyt and just leave us wondering.:lolbron::troll:
:yeshrug:The story we got is good enough imo.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:WTF didn't Dodd kill Positive Peggy. A backhand is all she got?
He got too much pride I guess to kill a female.:francis:
Those UFO pics I missed, but.:banderas:
Dodd got the most painful death. shyt took like 4 days.:damn:
:ufdup:Anyone that thought Hanzee was tryna save Dodd. I caught on to that shyt from ep 6 when he didn't kill Ed and Peggy.
Why'd he kill the cops though.:dahell:nikka a haircut ain't gon change that native indian face when you a cop killer.
:snoop:Peggy making Ed play host while he still blue in the face a minute after coming back to life.
Lou got to the cabin before Mike?:wtf:
I'll be happy if they don't even address that UFO shyt and just leave us wondering.:lolbron::troll:
:yeshrug:The story we got is good enough imo.

Lou and Hank were already headed out that way last episode. Then the store dude called the cops after Hanzee left, remember?

He had to kill the cops because there was no other option. It wasn't like they were gonna let him leave after he shot 3 people.

Fred.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Lou and Hank were already headed out that way last episode. Then the store dude called the cops after Hanzee left, remember?

He had to kill the cops because there was no other option. It wasn't like they were gonna let him leave after he shot 3 people.

Fred.
Yea, that makes sense. Forgot the shop owner was on it.

Hanzee seems like a nice guy. He didn't kill the other guys on the ground. And I doubt he killed Peggy's friend at the hotel. Even trusted Peggy with the scissors to his neck.:huhldup:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea, that makes sense. Forgot the shop owner was on it.

Hanzee seems like a nice guy. He didn't kill the other guys on the ground. And I doubt he killed Peggy's friend at the hotel. Even trusted Peggy with the scissors to his neck.:huhldup:

I kinda think he killed the lesbian chick just to tie up loose ends. And I'm surprised he didn't kill the store guy, for the exact reason of how that scene unfolded. Even without the newspaper the store clerk is going to remember a creepy Indian guy asking very specific questions about Ed.

I think he's a goon that just wants to get the job done. I don't think he'd go out of his way to hurt anybody though. Like I don't think he was gonna kill the young guy in the garage earlier in the season. I think he flashed the blade and told that long ass story so he wouldn't have to kill him.

Fred.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Another great episode.

There was a moment there when Ed was hanging and Dodd was just starting his rant, you can hear Peggy gasping but can't really see her yet where I thought for sure he had pretty much killed her at that point. Thought we were gonna get that demonic ending for a second.

Not gonna lie was pretty worried there when Peggy was running around after she stabbed Dodd, looking for something to cut the rope with... I was thinking just drag the table over already. Should have never doubted the actualized one.

Been said before but worth mentioning again after this episode that the music has been really great this season.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That's the impression I got as well. Bar tender spitting in his water, locals trying to start a fight, the sign outside the bar about the Indians being hanged, a lifetime of dirty looks and racist comments, all after serving in Vietnam, can only take so much :mjcry: Then Dodd insults him after he did all that stuff to save him.

Hanzee probably has PTSD or whatever they called it at that time. Remember Vets especially Vietnam Vets were not treated with respect, unlike nowadays. He was probably called a baby killer and all kinds of shyt. And then he had to deal with the racism too. He probably tired of all that shyt. He goes to Sioux Falls and sees a plaque that says "13 Indians were hanged/killed here" and he sees throw up right below it. Then he has to deal with the racist bartender and patrons. All that shyt, and he has to hear Dod being disrespectful too. He was treated like a dog, even had to drink from the pipe outside like a pet (remember that scene from a previous episode?". shyt was fukked up and he was over it.

I think the Pillow on the head was a shout out to Fargo too and the hostage in that movie gets shot in the head too.

Another great episode.

I know Mike mullagan is gets props but the breh that plays Hanzee is doing a great job too. :obama: