Fargo Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
magic negro trope aint really about killing. it's about how they present certain characters as mysterious and insightful.
breh has single handedly figured out a crime that would have gone undetected, and traced the killers in their tracks with his batman level detective skills. only difference is they made him eventually turn on the white protag.

:jbhmm:

Ok I see what you're saying.

I disagree though. He's dealing with small town cops, they aren't equipped to handle shyt like this. Most of them have never dealt with a single murder, let alone a gang war, fugitives, etc. Hanzee was in a war, tracking down the Blomquists ain't shyt to him.

Fred.

deeznutsyo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ANOTHER WEEK OF FARGOERY HAS BLESSED US BREHS :ohlawd:

YOU KNOW AN EPISODE IS GONNA BE LIT WHEN THE OPENING SONG SOUNDS LIKE A FUSION OF HAKUNA MATATA AND FUTURE HENDRIX STRAIGHT OUTTA ZAMUNDA :krs:

"WHERE WILL YOU GO? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHERE WILL YOU GO? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:ooh:"

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THINKING AND BEING :dahell:

CACSTIN DUNST LOSING HER GOD DAMN MIND SPEAKING TO AN IMAGINARY CARL JUNG TYPE BREH :wtf:

EVEN THE HOH AMBASSADOR HIMSELF DODD WANTS NO PART OF THIS CRAZY bytch :heh:

SIMPLE SAM MALONE OUT HERE LOOKING LIKE HE ABOUT TO CONVERT TO HINDUISM WITH THAT EXPANDING RED DOT ON HIS FOREHEAD :pachaha: BETTER CALL A MEDIC BREH :whoa:

CACSTIN DUNST & FAT DAMON ON THE RUN TO A BUMfukk, IDAHO TYPE CABIN WITH DODD AS THEIR PRISONER :leon: WONDER HOW THIS WILL TURN OUT :lupe:

FAT DAMON OUT HERE MAKING CALL AFTER CALL TO THE GERHARDT COMPOUND WITHOUT ANYONE GIVING A SINGLE fukk :mjlol:

TIME FOR SOME HAMBURGER HELPER YOU FAT b*stard :mjcry:

MEANWHILE, CACSTIN DUNST OUT HERE SPOON FEEDING DODD HER HOMEMADE BEANS :scust:

DODD LOOKING LIKE HE ATE SOME ASS :shaq: WITH ALL THAT BROWN shyt BY HIS MOUTH :scust:

MY nikka CHEROKEE CHIGURH JUST WANTED SOME WATER BREHS :wow:

"DID YOU SPIT IN MY WATER?" :leostare:

:mjpls:

:martin: POUR ME SOME TEQUILA IN FRONT OF ME

:mjpls: YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN?

:why: I SERVED IN NAM YOU CAC fukk

:mjpls: GET OUT OF HERE

THESE DUMB HILLBILLY CACS COULDN'T LEAVE THE REDMAN ALONE :snoop:

fukk IT :myman:

tumblr_n4fsllRtgE1qcga5ro1_500.gif

THE WHOLE CABIN SCENARIO IS PURE FARGOERY :pachaha:

PUTTING THE PILLOWCASE ON DODD'S HEAD LIKE A KLANSMAN SO THEY CAN SLEEP WITHOUT HIM STARING :heh:

CHEROKEE CHIGURH MEANWHILE HAS LOCATED CACSTIN'S SECRET DREAMWEAVING LESBO HIPPY BOSS :youngsabo:

THERE WON'T BE ANY SCISSORING ACTION GOING ON TONIGHT LADIES :shaq:

FAT DAMON FINALLY MAKING THE CALL TO MIKE TRILLIGAN :banderas:

FIRST THE UNDERTAKER AND DOUBLE DRAGON GET MURKED....NOW HE AND 8BALL ABOUT TO SEND DODD 6 FEET UNDER :demonic:

THE CONVENIENCE STORE SCENE :salute: PAYING HOMAGE TO A CLASSIC

DODD MEANWHILE GETS FREE AND HAS FAT DAMON HANGING FROM HIS NECK :mindblown:

HOW THE HELL THOSE BEAMS SUPPORTING THAT FAT fukk :damn:

CACSTIN SAVE THE OBESE SON OF A bytch :damn:

STAB TO THE FOOT :krs:

CACSTIN A RIDE OR DIE bytch :salute:

YOU AIN'T SAVED YET...CHEROKEE IS HERE FOR BLOOD :demonic:

GERHARDT BLOOD :ooh:

SHOT TO THE MELON :ohlawd:

TREAT YOUR PERSONAL ASSASSIN LIKE A HALF BREED MONGREL AND HAVE YOUR WIG SPLIT BY HIM BREHS :scust:

CHEROKEE JUST SICK OF IT ALL BREHS :to:

BREH JUST WANTS A PROFESSIONAL HAIRCUT :mjcry:

WHAT AN EPISODE BREHS :wow:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jesus christ :dead:

Jordan_laughing.gif~c200

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Can't agree, he doesn't just exist to aid the white protagonist. He's more like a Native Indian version of Rambo from First Blood combined with Anton from No Country For Old Men. The most you could say is that he has stereotypical Native Indian borderline supernatural tracking skills, but that's totally different from a "magic negro" character.

I can't agree either. Way too many brehs here through out the "c00n" term and don't really use it properly.
What do we know about Hanzee? He is a Gerhardt, and half Native American. That shytty family is the only family he knows. He served 3 tours in Vietnam and got a Purple Heart. He is not mystical in any way, it is not like he stuck his finger up in the air and then figured out which ol'boy went. He went to the scene of the crime, and found a broken piece of glass from the headlight, then went to the local car repair shops, got the name of the butcher in town.

Some homage scenes from the original Fargo

tv%20buscemi-thumb-550x309-143438.png

hood%20cabin%20fargo-thumb-550x309-143440.png

All three of versions of Fargo, has the cabin beside the lake scene. And the protagonist figures out the people they are looking for are in the cabin based on the car outside.