Chicago
lxOP5QU.jpg

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This show:wow:

What more can be said that hasn't already been said.

-Watching Peggy and Dodd was comedy:mjlol: Too much shyt to quote, but Dodd was legit scared of her thinking she was psychotic. I was wondering how he let her get the drop on him for like the 3rd time, but then I remembered Dodd has absolutely 0 respect for women. Its it his nature to keep underestimating them. Damn I'm gonna miss him.:mjcry:

-Hanzee was a savage this episode. I wonder what his motivation was for hunting down Dodd, then killing him. I liked how he gave those 2 dudes literal "wounded knees" The scene with him and the shop owner was straight from No Country from Old men.

-There was a lot of foreshadowing this episode. The hangman on the phone booth and Ed getting hanged in the cabin. Dodd talking about Samson and Hanzee trying to get his hair cut. The movie Peggy was watching where someone comes at the last minute to save the couple, same for Peggy and Ed.

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"...Hun you gotta stop stabbing him". :russ:

I've done a complete 180 on Ed and Peggy. I love these idiots. The way they keep scrapping by thru one bad situation after next is endearing and hilarious. Her upbeat attitude while they were driving to the cabin was priceless.

Hanzee is a straight beast and I wonder what he's up to now with killing Dodd and wanting that haircut.

Two episodes left :mjcry:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So Hanoi Hanzee done went off the reservation:ohhh:

Don't een ask me how:dame:

But his heel turn tho....I don't think he went through all that just to kill Dodd. Dodd calling him half breed and mongrel, while Bear told him he was family even if they didn't always act like it is what killed Dodd IMO. If Dodd is grateful instead of being Dodd then I think he'd still be alive

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
But his heel turn tho....I don't think he went through all that just to kill Dodd. Dodd calling him half breed and mongrel, while Bear told him he was family even if they didn't always act like it is what killed Dodd IMO. If Dodd is grateful instead of being Dodd then I think he'd still be alive

That's the impression I got as well. Bar tender spitting in his water, locals trying to start a fight, the sign outside the bar about the Indians being hanged, a lifetime of dirty looks and racist comments, all after serving in Vietnam, can only take so much :mjcry: Then Dodd insults him after he did all that stuff to save him.

Great episode for Hanzee, loved the interaction between him and the convenience store owner. Just the way he said "Yeah, you know him with the :demonic:look was great.

Also a great episode for Peggy. Everything she did at the cabin was comedy from feeding Dodd beans to stabbing him :mjlol:. When she made Ed put the sheet over him because he was looking at them while she was trying to sleep :lolbron:.
Gotta stay positive ya know, time to stop thinking and start being :ohhh:the person you want to be.

Poor Constance, had the Chardonnay on deck ready to try and turn Peggy out but probably got choked out instead :wow:.

RIP Dodd, I guess he will find out if Satan is a woman now :skip:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is gonna sound stupid but i don't think the Coen Brothers could even make a show this well. this is elite.