and mr robot is kind of eh.....

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So Hanoi Hanzee done went off the reservation:ohhh:

Don't een ask me how:dame:

But his heel turn tho....I don't think he went through all that just to kill Dodd. Dodd calling him half breed and mongrel, while Bear told him he was family even if they didn't always act like it is what killed Dodd IMO. If Dodd is grateful instead of being Dodd then I think he'd still be alive
also his arrogance and hatred for women did him in as well, the time he wasted trying to hang Ed and give that "Women are the devil speech" could've been spent escaping the cabin. Instead he got stabbed in the foot. I agree that Hanzee was probably had just had enough of his bullshyt tho.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The fukkery in this week's episode.:wow:

Hanzee going HAM. HAMzee :leon:
Got to :salute:him for giving the cacs at the bar that work before going for his appointment at the salon.

Dodd getting his come-uppance. :blessed: "I don't want to eat beans. :sadbron:OK - I'll eat beans" - he was like the kid they never had.

Peggy's scissor/shankwork is official :whew: Had Dodd full on :whoa:

They showed the film that Reagan was rambling on about when Lou had the convo with him :ohhh:

Mike Trilligan might end up going one on one with the Solverson :ehh:

Ed's face in the last shot :russ:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Hanzee probably wants a haircut because his picture is plastered all over that newspaper.

But why did he kill Dodd? :jbhmm:
Because Dodd didn't care about him and Bear already told him that he sees Hanzee as family. Hanzee wanted to know for himself if that were true. When he saved Dodd, the only thing Dodd was saying was "Go ahead and kill them" and then calling him a "Half breed" and "mongrel" Dodd treated Hanzee like a worker bee, he has no love for him. Bear sees Hanzee as part of the family instead and Hanzee finally saw that Dodd doesn't care about him at all.

I think overall Hanzee is tired of doing other people's work for them(mostly Dodd) and getting no appreciation for it. Which is completely understandable.

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better Call Saul kinda overrated tbh

I hope the 2nd season is better

If that was a stand alone season and Breaking Bad didnt exist .... NOBODY would fukk with it

I agree. It was cool... but I hope the second season is better.

Shadow

Daps
Another great episode.

Don't understand why Peggy didn't just cut Hanzee's hair? I mean I know you can't trust the dude but you don't want to make an enemy out of him either.

Hanzee was straight up destroying people in this episode. Killed 2 people(plus possibly ole girl that Peggy knew) and gave 2 other dudes wounded knees. Plus the 2 cops he shot! :ohmy:

"Did you spit in this? :hmm:"

I think I like Peggy and her husband now, Peggy just straight stabbing Dodd was :blink: That chick is unpredictable, I thought she didn't care about her husband but she seems loyal when it comes to...taking care of people. :unsure:

I respect Hanzee for wanting to turn over a new leaf plus him killing racist idiots but I think it may be too late for him. He's a great character but I don't see him getting out of this unless he literally leaves town and changes his whole look. Which he was gonna do but Peggy was hesitating with the haircut but like I sad it's hard to blame them because they were scared too.

GOAT show. Every character's motivation makes sense, things are brought up and explained in later episodes. Large cast of characters with everyone serving a purpose.

Is it next week yet?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I think overall Hanzee is tired of doing other people's work for them(mostly Dodd) and getting no appreciation for it. Which is completely understandable.
I think he's tired of being insulted. He was gonna let the bartender slide but then them other white boys came out the bar talking shyt and when the cops jumped out the car one said something like "drop it kemosabe" or something like that. Everyone he shot this episode insulted him. He could've killed the store clerk but didn't and I think he let ol girl live too

Shadow

Daps
I think he's tired of being insulted. He was gonna let the bartender slide but then them other white boys came out the bar talking shyt and when the cops jumped out the car one said something like "drop it kemosabe" or something like that. Everyone he shot this episode insulted him. He could've killed the store clerk but didn't and I think he let ol girl live too
Well yeah that too.

I was specifically thinking about Dodd but yeah him insulting him and the other folks throwing out insults set him off. I'd like to think it was more than that when it comes to Dodd because Hanzee is such a loyal dude.

I think he got fed up and basically went "This dude ain't even thankful that I saved him and now he's insulting me too. :hmm: Why am I still doing this?"

Besides the insults I think he doesn't want to be another man's "pet"(as he sees it) he said he's tired of this life but surely insults alone wouldn't make him want to quit? I think his character is just fed up in general. Think about how much he had to go through to find Ed, Peggy and Dodd.

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no one commented on the sign above the bar with all the same symbols as Sheriff Hanks' room? I know y'all ain't miss that.

Exemplary episode. I have zero complaints. Good God that s h i t was live. They had me on the edge of my seat.

S/O to Canada's own Sarah Lind in tonight (played the woman in the old Nazi movie).

"Think about getting a haircut. Something professional." :demonic:
For a second, I thought that was Annet Mahendru from The Americans. I miss that thang. Can't wait for the next season.

Fargo Season 2, Better Call Saul Season 1, Game of Thrones Season 5 all better than Mr. Robot Season 1
Don't jump completely off the bridge.

Last edited: