Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too much longer brehs...

LL

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I thought the same thing earlier in the season, but I dunno breh. She had her chances to leave him and didnt

The episode where she sold the car, 00% thought she was leaving him high & dry to deal with everything. I think they wanted you to think that too ... but NAH, she used that money to give back to him to buy the butcher shop
She thought that too but then had a change of heart. She was out but stopped and that's when she realized just how much she loved him. When it came time to show and prove she couldn't leave him.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well,I think season 1s strengths came from the performances of freeman and thorton. They were great leads. I loved seeing both on screen. And even though the seasons story was unbelievable they brought it to life.

I dont feel theirs any real stand out performances this year. Im not really interested in the story. It just feels like a bunch of stock quirky characters for the sake of being quirky. Every time kirsten dunst,ted danson or fat damon are on screen im :yawn:. I dont mind the mob stuff but its pretty generic to me. Dialogues alright,definitely a few stand out scenes. Bookems the one bright point for me but hes kind of one note.

Just feels like a lot of filler for a story thats really not very interesting or entertaining. Season 1 i was constantly entertained even if it went off in silly directions.

I think the seasons like a 6.5/10 for me.

But thats me, :yeshrug:. I dont think either seasons anywhere close to being goat worthy. Its just kind of silly fukkery to turn my brain off to.

Keep in mind I always thought the film Fargo was over rated as fukk.

I honestly don't think there is a single "quirky" character in season 2. A main character at least. Kirsten Dunst has made some dumb moves but that hardly makes her quirky. The only one who is slightly quirky is Trilligan, but we've seen that his mannerisms and speech are just defense mechanisms.

Season 1 is where you find quirk for quirk's sake. Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench, Odenkirk's character, Key and Peele. Even Malvo became grating several times during the season.