Fargo Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did the leak skip an episode? shyt seemed out of place.

when did the mob kill Otto the grandfather ? When did Meth Damon and His girl leave town? When did Hansee shoot up Soiux Falls? It was all mentioned in the leaked episode, but I don't remember that shyt from last episode at all. :wtf:

that strange alien writing all over the room :lupe:

This episode was kinda the weakest of the season too, though a lot of important shyt happened.

:dahell:

Episode was straight forward as hell breh.

They killed Otto last week when they shot up the house. They didn't show him die but he had a stroke, can't move, and when KC started shooting Floyd and Simone hit the ground. Otto was sitting right there in the line of fire.

The last time we seen Ed and his girl they were wanted by the cops/the Gerhardts. So it's not like it's some huge leap of logic to assume they'd run. Hell, the last time we seen Ed he was literally running.

Hansee shot up Sioux Falls this episode, off camera, while looking for Dodd.

The reason you're confused is because this doesn't take place directly after the last episode. The cop said it's the next day.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dahell:

Episode was straight forward as hell breh.

They killed Otto last week when they shot up the house. They didn't show him die but he had a stroke, can't move, and when KC started shooting Floyd and Simone hit the ground. Otto was sitting right there in the line of fire.

The last time we seen Ed and his girl they were wanted by the cops/the Gerhardts. So it's not like it's some huge leap of logic to assume they'd run. Hell, the last time we seen Ed he was literally running.

Hansee shot up Sioux Falls this episode, off camera, while looking for Dodd.

The reason you're confused is because this doesn't take place directly after the last episode. The cop said it's the next day.

Fred.
Yeah, I woulda actually liked to see it though :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I woulda actually liked to see it though :yeshrug:

Well yeah, but that's like saying "how did Peggy get home with a half dead dude hanging out of her car?"

I mean....it would be cool to see....but we obviously know she did. So showing Otto die or Ed/Peggy on the run....it's kind of a logical conclusion given what we know, and so doesn't really need a scene.

Fred.