Fargo Season 2 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This episode was flames. A few of thoughts

-So are they really making this alien thing a part of the plot? that scene has me extremely confused. Very curious to see where that goes.

-Building up some unknown character named the undertaker as a badass just to kill him off after 1 min off screen time had me like :wow: That swerve, Idk if a TV show has ever done something like that before. The Mike Milligan fukkery continues:blessed:

-Wasn't feeling how they showed only part of the cast this episode at first. I get enough of that during the walking dead. But the ending with Ed and constant references to what Hanzee was up too made me feel better about it.

-Like a poster said above, that scene with ole girl getting killed was very reminiscent of Adriana. She legit had me feeling bad for her, but fukk it. She sold her family out twice.

-I know a lot of posters were saying this episode was disjointed and I can see why. They put it on the viewers to fill in the blanks on what happened between this episode and the last. But with so much going on and so many characters, screen time is precious. I appreciate the writers feel they don't have to show us everything.

-Favorite line tonight was Lou to Mike "Just don't be offended next time if I don't say hello before I shoot." Foreshadowing a Lou vs Mike showdown:lupe:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Only things that were kinda weird was the fact that Hank didn't go back to check on Peggy after he recovered from being knocked by Hansee.

Also it seemed like last episode that Lou and Hank let Fat Damon get away because they knew where he was going and were going to get to his house quicker by going the opposite way :patrice:. Yet, he and Peggy were able to get away apparently with Dodd in their trunk :skip:.

Poor Simone, don't have to worry about Dad beating on you anymore of laying down for any man anymore :sadcam:

Bear pissed and angry, ready to throw the family in the :trash:now that Charlie is locked away, except for Mom of course.

Mike Trilligan playing the role of Shawn Michaels and getting the W over Undertaker Hell in a Cell style. Even got the silent twin to play the role of Kane and provide the assist :banderas:.

They teased the death of Betsy twice this episode. No cancer drugs for her, but a hug from the Breakfast King :mjcry:.

Second time she went to feed the cats and found Hank's study was UFO central :dwillhuh:

Horoyoi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
Another good ep. Can't wait to see what was going on with Ed, Peggy, Dodd, and Hanzee this whole time in the next one.. Gonna be some fukkery for sure :ohlawd:

On a sidenote, I love the musical nods to the coens throughout this season like that "man of constant sorrow" cover at the end of the last one, and then you had "just dropped in" in this one.. I know there are others I probably missed but the music choices have been great

Also, "you're a shyt cop. You know that right?":russ:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
ANOTHER WEEK OF FARGOERY HAS BLESSED US BREHS :wow:

TIME FOR THE WEEKLY :ooh: WOOOOOOOOOOOO REPORT

THAT OPENING INTRO MURDER SEQUENCE :krs:

BODIES DROPPING QUICKER THAN CHARLIE SHEENS T CELL COUNT :damn:

BRADLEY COOPER MAKING A CAMEO ROCKING HIS AMERICAN HUSTLE GEAR AS BAD NEWS BEARS BOY FROM BUFFALO :ohhh:

OLD LADY GERHARDT WITH THE BACKHAND SLAP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD ON PAWG GERHARDT :smugbiden: KEEP TALKING RECKLESS PORCUPINE :umad:

HONEST LOU SHOWING UP TO TAKE OLD LADY GERHARDT IN FOR QUESTIONING :leon:

:myman: "I'M GONNA SMOKE"

PULLS OUT THE PIPE AND LIGHTS UP SOME OF FARGO'S FINEST :ahh:

:scusthov: SNITCHING

MIKE TRILLIGAN GETTING THE CALL FROM KC THAT THEY GONNA SEND IN THE UNDERTAKER IF HE DOESN'T GET THAT W SOON :patrice:

FIRST BRADLEY COOPER, NOW WE GETTIN A MARK CALAWAY CAMEO :blessed:

THE ORIGINAL GERHARDT SNITCH TRYING TO GET UP IN TRILLIGAN'S FACE :childplease:

HONEST LOU WITH THE SUCKER PUNCH ON 8BALL :ooh:

:smugbiden: "WALK HER OUT HUH"

:steviej: "WHAT ABOUT YOU?"

:dahell: "I'M NOT SAYIN DON'T COME BACK"

THIS THE SAME nikka WHO WANTED TO PLAY TUMMY STICKS :shaq:WITH VINCE VAUGHN IN WEDDING CRASHERS :scust:

BE A shyt COP WHO'S LAST NAME SCHMIDT HAPPENS TO RHYME WITH THE WORD shyt BREHS :mjlol:

BAD NEWS BEAR & BRADLEY COOPER WAITING FOR THE LIL SNITCH IN THE PARKING LOT :patrice:

:to: "I WAS JUST BUYING A DIME BAG FROM PAKI"

:demonic: "IT'S NOT SAFE FOR US HERE. COME WITH ME...I'LL GIVE YOU A RIDE"

HONEST LOU & MIKE TRILLIGAN WITH THE PHILOSOPHICAL, METAPHYSICAL AND INTELLECTUAL MC BATTLE :ohlawd:

shyt WAS HEAT ROCKS :whew:

"SOMETIMES THE ANSWER IS SO OBVIOUS, YOU CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE YOU'RE LOOKING TOO HARD" :youngsabo:

KARL WEATHERS AKA "THE MOUTH OF THE MIDWEST" AKA "THE BREAKFAST KING OF LOYOLA" LIVE & DIRECT IN THE SOLVERSON HOUSEHOLD :banderas:

EGGS & PANCAKES :feedme:

GUESS WHAT SNITCH PAWG GERHARDT, THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY CALL BEAR "BAD NEWS" :ufdup:

AUF WIEDERSEHEN :demonic:

MEANWHILE, THE UNDERTAKER'S BELLS HAVE BEEN RUNG AND HE'S LOOKING TO BURY 8BALL & TRILLIGAN 6 FEET UNDER :merchant:

TOO BAD FOR UNDERTAKER & DOUBLE DRAGON :youngsabo:

TRILLIGAN & 8BALL WITH THE ASSASSINS CREED LEVEL TAG WORK :ohlawd:

AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE, FAT DAMON PUTTING OUT THE CALL TO TRILLIGAN THAT HE GOT DODD FOR HIM TO KILL :banderas:

TRILLIGAN STAY WINNIN BREHS :myman:

THIS SHOW IS JUST :wow:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Mike Trilligan hit him with the Taxi Driver special :ooh:. The Undertaker now 22-2 :banderas:

Real nikkas don't die - they improvise :blessed:#TeamBokeem All Day :blessed:

Has Danson been taken by the aliens? :ohhh:

Look at Ed The Butcher getting into the game :leon:

That swerve, Idk if a TV show has ever done something like that before.

Closest I've seen this year was Will Ferrell in 'Last Man On Earth' his only lines were lyrics to 'Informer' by Snow
Then he had a heart attack

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only things that were kinda weird was the fact that Hank didn't go back to check on Peggy after he recovered from being knocked by Hansee.
Also it seemed like last episode that Lou and Hank let Fat Damon get away because they knew where he was going and were going to get to his house quicker by going the opposite way :patrice:. Yet, he and Peggy were able to get away apparently with Dodd in their trunk

I think it's funny how last week people were complaining about Hank not checking on Peggy and then this week he's like :francis: "I should've checked on that girl".

These writers don't slack a minute.

As far as Fat Damon I don't think they were in a hurry to get him, which is why he said :yeshrug:"don't chase him, we know where he's going". He wasn't under arrest, they were doing him a favor watching him. Now they're fugitives though so there's no turning back.

Fred.

deeznutsyo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ANOTHER WEEK OF FARGOERY HAS BLESSED US BREHS :wow:

TIME FOR THE WEEKLY :ooh: WOOOOOOOOOOOO REPORT

THAT OPENING INTRO MURDER SEQUENCE :krs:

BODIES DROPPING QUICKER THAN CHARLIE SHEENS T CELL COUNT :damn:

BRADLEY COOPER MAKING A CAMEO ROCKING HIS AMERICAN HUSTLE GEAR AS BAD NEWS BEARS BOY FROM BUFFALO :ohhh:

OLD LADY GERHARDT WITH THE BACKHAND SLAP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD ON PAWG GERHARDT :smugbiden: KEEP TALKING RECKLESS PORCUPINE :umad:

HONEST LOU SHOWING UP TO TAKE OLD LADY GERHARDT IN FOR QUESTIONING :leon:

:myman: "I'M GONNA SMOKE"

PULLS OUT THE PIPE AND LIGHTS UP SOME OF FARGO'S FINEST :ahh:

:scusthov: SNITCHING

MIKE TRILLIGAN GETTING THE CALL FROM KC THAT THEY GONNA SEND IN THE UNDERTAKER IF HE DOESN'T GET THAT W SOON :patrice:

FIRST BRADLEY COOPER, NOW WE GETTIN A MARK CALAWAY CAMEO :blessed:

THE ORIGINAL GERHARDT SNITCH TRYING TO GET UP IN TRILLIGAN'S FACE :childplease:

HONEST LOU WITH THE SUCKER PUNCH ON 8BALL :ooh:

:smugbiden: "WALK HER OUT HUH"

:steviej: "WHAT ABOUT YOU?"

:dahell: "I'M NOT SAYIN DON'T COME BACK"

THIS THE SAME nikka WHO WANTED TO PLAY TUMMY STICKS :shaq:WITH VINCE VAUGHN IN WEDDING CRASHERS :scust:

BE A shyt COP WHO'S LAST NAME SCHMIDT HAPPENS TO RHYME WITH THE WORD shyt BREHS :mjlol:

BAD NEWS BEAR & BRADLEY COOPER WAITING FOR THE LIL SNITCH IN THE PARKING LOT :patrice:

:to: "I WAS JUST BUYING A DIME BAG FROM PAKI"

:demonic: "IT'S NOT SAFE FOR US HERE. COME WITH ME...I'LL GIVE YOU A RIDE"

HONEST LOU & MIKE TRILLIGAN WITH THE PHILOSOPHICAL, METAPHYSICAL AND INTELLECTUAL MC BATTLE :ohlawd:

shyt WAS HEAT ROCKS :whew:

"SOMETIMES THE ANSWER IS SO OBVIOUS, YOU CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE YOU'RE LOOKING TOO HARD" :youngsabo:

KARL WEATHERS AKA "THE MOUTH OF THE MIDWEST" AKA "THE BREAKFAST KING OF LOYOLA" LIVE & DIRECT IN THE SOLVERSON HOUSEHOLD :banderas:

EGGS & PANCAKES :feedme:

GUESS WHAT SNITCH PAWG GERHARDT, THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY CALL BEAR "BAD NEWS" :ufdup:

AUF WIEDERSEHEN :demonic:

MEANWHILE, THE UNDERTAKER'S BELLS HAVE BEEN RUNG AND HE'S LOOKING TO BURY 8BALL & TRILLIGAN 6 FEET UNDER :merchant:

TOO BAD FOR UNDERTAKER & DOUBLE DRAGON :youngsabo:

TRILLIGAN & 8BALL WITH THE ASSASSINS CREED LEVEL TAG WORK :ohlawd:

AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE, FAT DAMON PUTTING OUT THE CALL TO TRILLIGAN THAT HE GOT DODD FOR HIM TO KILL :banderas:

TRILLIGAN STAY WINNIN BREHS :myman:

THIS SHOW IS JUST :wow:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

low key look forward to this shyt each week man

naitch be killin these reviews

got a nikka dyin

giphy.gif