got a nikka dyin

giphy.gif

anigif_enhanced-22160-1426273879-6.gif

Horoyoi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
Did anyone else catch how we finally hear a Kitchen brother speak? He's off camera when he says it but he tells Milligan the Undertaker is coming up.

Also, in that scene, the Undertaker and "Double Dragon" (shout to nature boy) aren't specifically there to take out Milligan right? Hence them being caught off guard by the "taxi driver special" (someone else said this earlier) he pulled on them ?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone else catch how we finally hear a Kitchen brother speak? He's off camera when he says it but he tells Milligan the Undertaker is coming up.

Also, in that scene, the Undertaker and "Double Dragon" (shout to nature boy) aren't specifically there to take out Milligan right? Hence them being caught off guard by the "taxi driver special" (someone else said this earlier) he pulled on them ?

I don't know if they were there to kill Milligan but he was out of the game regardless. He was headed back to KC at the very least.

He's clearly an ambitious guy so he chose to kill the new goons KC sent and clean up things himself.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
AM I MISSING ANYTHING NOT WATCHING THIS?

Whats it like?

It's probably the best show currently airing and among the best, all-time.

It's an anthology series so each season is a different story and characters. The main theme is normal middle class people getting wrapped up in crime/murder and having to adapt/compromise their morals.

Fred.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Mike Milligan THE GOAT!!! :pacspit: The Undertaker
I'm glad Bear killed Simone(if he really did) I hated that character. I had no sympathy at all for her and hoped she wouldn't get away or he had a change of heart.

Speaking of the GOAT Milligan when Patrick Wilson came into the room and punched that red coated Kitchen Brother. Mike simply went "Wow" Cracked me up.

I hope Patrick Wilson's wife survives, I like her character too. Sweet moment between her and Karl and them hugging. Her asking him to help look after her family. Edit: Wow, nevermind. :ohmy:

That ending though. :whew: "I got Dodd Gerhardt in the trunk of my car, you want him? :whistle:"

:laugh: This show is spectacular.

Last edited:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
The writing in that room at the end gave me True Detective Season 1 vibes. Did the yellow king originally live somewhere else first :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Shadow

Daps
AM I MISSING ANYTHING NOT WATCHING THIS?

Whats it like?
You're missing a lot by not watching this breh.

Best thing is? It's only 10 episodes per season BUT they pack so much story in and great characters. Season 1 is one story and Season 2 is a separate story.

The writing is superb.

Last edited:

Shadow

Daps
:patrice:

You not see season 1?

Fred.
Yeah.

:ohhh: Did I miss something?
Edit: WTF she's ole girl's mom from the first season? I just found that out!!! :damn:

Patrick Wilson's character is a younger version of Keith Carradine from Season 1?

latest
:dwillhuh: I thought I was paying attention! :to:

Last edited: