Fargo Season 2 Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sorry I meant to say ep 8. But I read the comments on kat and no one is saying its ep 8 or that they missed something. Damn.
I guess I'll find out tonight. I got my link from 2ddl, not the kat one. i wonder if there are two leaks out. :jbhmm:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just read the description for tonight's episode on tv.com. It's what happened in the episode I watched. I wonder why they skipped over so much this episode. Weird. I think a lot of brehs are gonna be lost like I was if that really was episode 7

I'll watch the official leak tonight to make sure I didn't miss anything from the leak I got.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I just read the description for tonight's episode on tv.com. It's what happened in the episode I watched. I wonder why they skipped over so much this episode. Weird
whats the runtime on the leak? maybe its cut some scenes. Or maybe they gonna address what we missed in ep 9.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone else watch the leak? Did it seem disjointed from last episode to you?

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Seems like episode 8 will have flashbacks telling what happened to Peggy, Ed, Dodd and Hanzee.

That's the episode's description :
Hanzee searches for Peggy and Ed while Dodd ends up in unfamiliar territory.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Seems like episode 8 will have flashbacks telling what happened to Peggy, Ed, Dodd and Hanzee.

That's the episode's description :
Hanzee searches for Peggy and Ed while Dodd ends up in unfamiliar territory.
Such a weird way to do the show. It's disjointed as fukk. I don't like that decision.