Fargo Season 2 Thread

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
The 7th episode was my #2 episode of 2014. shyt is:bryan:

Fred.

I just left off after watching episode 7 and you all are right. Lorne malvo is not to be fukked with. The conversation he has with the cop in the beginning and the neighborhood watch guy always gets me like :merchant:

I will say episode 6 been my favorite so far. So much fukkery that had my heartbeat racin from start to finish. What he did to Dennis from always sunny in Philadelphia was just ruthless. Cotdamn!

Gonna try and watch the last 3 tonight :lawd:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Season 1 was flames, Im not sure how you could enjoy this season so much, and knock season 1 like it was average

shyt dont make any sense

Yeah man I'm only up to episode 7 of season 1 but it's been piff. I like em both, but right now I'd prefer season 2 over 1, it's pretty close tho. Show is just flames :ohlawd:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Season 1 was flames, Im not sure how you could enjoy this season so much, and knock season 1 like it was average

shyt dont make any sense
Season 1 is just slow and a tad boring compared to 2 breh. It is what it is. Even my girl is saying the shyt is boring. It's really Lester that's the problem. He's annoying af. And Molly and Grimly just aren't that great characters. You really only have Malvo and Saul Goodman being the stand out for season 1. Season 2, everyone is firing on all cylinders and the fukkery is so much more than season 1.

That grocery store king story line is so wack also. Dudes son is telling him that it's just an amateur black mailing him and doing the shyt and he don't even wanna hear it. Bought to give all his money up on some religious shyt. :camby:That weak ass story.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Did the leak skip an episode? shyt seemed out of place.

when did the mob kill Otto the grandfather ? When did Meth Damon and His girl leave town? When did Hansee shoot up Soiux Falls? It was all mentioned in the leaked episode, but I don't remember that shyt from last episode at all. :wtf:

that strange alien writing all over the room :lupe:

This episode was kinda the weakest of the season too, though a lot of important shyt happened.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Did the leak skip an episode? shyt seemed out of place.

when did the mob kill Otto the grandfather ? When did Meth Damon and His girl leave town? When did Hansee shoot up Soiux Falls? It was all mentioned in the leaked episode, but I don't remember that shyt from last episode at all. :wtf:

that strange alien writing all over the room :lupe:

This episode was kinda the weakest of the season too, though a lot of important shyt happened.
:mindblown:Did they leak ep 8 and title it as 7? If we get 2 episodes tonight. :banderas:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mindblown:Did they leak ep 8 and title it as 7? If we get 2 episodes tonight. :banderas:
I may have forgotten some shyt (I'm watching so many shows right now), but they really seemed to fast forward through a bunch of stuff I don't remember happening at all. Can somebody answer my questions from the spoilers I posted above?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I may have forgotten some shyt (I'm watching so many shows right now), but they really seemed to fast forward through a bunch of stuff I don't remember happening at all. Can somebody answer my questions from the spoilers I posted above?
None of that stuff happened yet breh. Otto is still alive at the end of ep 6 and Ed is on his way to Peggy after running off from the police. And the house just got shot up, so I know for a fact that Hansee hasn't shot up anywhere as yet. He just merked some guys and one of the kitchen brothers in the woods. I think you watched episode 9.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
None of that stuff happened yet breh. Otto is still alive at the end of ep 6 and Ed is on his way to Peggy after running off from the police. And the house just got shot up, so I know for a fact that Hansee hasn't shot up anywhere as yet. He just merked some guys and one of the kitchen brothers in the woods. I think you watched episode 9.
Damn, no wonder I was lost. I guess I'm watching this shyt out of order now. I guess I know what's happening in tonight's episode. Kinda wish I didn't watch the leak now.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Damn, no wonder I was lost. I guess I'm watching this shyt out of order now. I guess I know what's happening in tonight's episode. Kinda wish I didn't watch the leak now.
Sorry I meant to say ep 8. But I read the comments on kat and no one is saying its ep 8 or that they missed something. Damn.