Fargo Season 2 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I havent seen season 1,will probably watch it sometime.

Watched episode 1 of this season and was :yeshrug:. It was okay. Didnt really stand out as anything special but ill check out episode 2 tomorrow.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Things are starting to heat up now, this show really is like watching a movie with each episode adding more pieces to the puzzle.

It really was a tough day for Lou, definitely needed those 2 pieces of cake :skip:.

When Redman told typewriter guy to get into the hole and lie down :dame:. Hell of a way to go out. I can see Michael from Burn Notice blaming the Kansas City Mafia for Rye's death and getting the war jumping off between them.

Molly got her smarts from both parents. Her mom solving what happened to Rye right in the beauty shop. Had Kirsten Dunst shook :huhldup:.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Talk of the aliens again :lupe:

I wonder where they are going to go with that. It doesn't seem to be like the kind of show that would have aliens, but who knows...
The alien talk is the only thing I'm not feeling. I tuned out when dude started talking that stuff. I'll pay attention next time I watch this ep. I wonder when Nick Offerman coming back.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode may have been better than the season opener. The music was on point and the involvement of all the characters really set this one off.

One thing I noticed was the reoccurring of 2 or second times throughout the episode.
- There were two racial slurs said. Mooks and "Red man".
- There were two mentions of spaceships. 1 by the cop who knew the Gearharts and by the guy at that stop.
- The second appearance of Milligan and the Kitchen Brothers meets with a second member of the same family.
- I don't know if I mistakenly heard this but it took two crashes to get the "accident" correct.
- Two mentions of places in the household. The kitchen and the bathroom.
- Two mentions of Mankato. 1 by the hair shop owner and the other by the dude who mention the spaceships.

The comedy was on point as well. The shampoo conversation and the hair touching. Milligan's semi standoff and conversation. Dodd explaining that Otto wasn't deaf. The typewriter cat acting hella Lester-ish. Ol' girl getting slapped up. Ayo, was she dragging wagon or was it due to the cut of those high waisted jeans? That thing was sitting right.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I havent seen season 1,will probably watch it sometime.

Watched episode 1 of this season and was :yeshrug:. It was okay. Didnt really stand out as anything special but ill check out episode 2 tomorrow.
I know you like good TV. Watch season 1, breh. It is really, really good

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Because the role required it? Dude works in a butcher shop and eats tater tots for dinner.

:patrice: dude was fat as shyt in black mass too though.

Let's just be honest and say he blew up like Paul Wall post BB
The character in Black Mass required him being heavy. The people with Fargo didnt intend for him to be big, but told him to keep the weight.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Watched the premiere last night, loved it.

Even with all its fukkery, nothing will match the hilarity/fukkery/insanity of Lester Nygaard from the season 1 premiere

That shyt was just perfect on so many levels

I'm loving the cast as a whole this season.

But yea its going to be hard to top Lester and Malvo from season 1.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things are starting to heat up now, this show really is like watching a movie with each episode adding more pieces to the puzzle.

It really was a tough day for Lou, definitely needed those 2 pieces of cake :skip:.

When Redman told typewriter guy to get into the hole and lie down :dame:. Hell of a way to go out. I can see Michael from Burn Notice blaming the Kansas City Mafia for Rye's death and getting the war jumping off between them.

Molly got her smarts from both parents. Her mom solving what happened to Rye right in the beauty shop. Had Kirsten Dunst shook :huhldup:.
:russ:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
the way the lesbo chick was looking at her when she changed the subject about her accident, i think peggy about to get blackmailed outta that p*ssy.

and why the hell dude getting buried alive ain't run? for a second i thought he was gonna pull some undertaker shyt at the end.
5JqjTeY.gif