Fargo Season 2 Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Maybe Ill go check out season 1 then.

Ill be honest i just finished episode 2 of this season and Im almost ready to drop the show.

Quirkyness for the sake of quirkyness just isnt that appealing to me. Not really finding anything to latch onto here.

Don't see the quirkiness to be quirky shyt. If you don't like straight dialogue, your not going to really enjoy this show.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Apparently there was a real life UFO sighting in the area where Fargo takes place in real life in the late 70's.

But I actually like this season better than season 1. They are really taking their time with developing the characters. A lot of nuance to all of them. Mike Milligan (Bokeem Woodbine) has me laughing out loud every episode. Straight :troll: status.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
@hexagram23 was right these standoffs had me missing the GOAT :myman:
Series-Finale-Boon.jpg

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Damn never know when shows start now:mjcry: don't come to film room brehs

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
3rd episode was my favorite so far :ehh: ill watch the whole season now.

Bookem is the best character here,surprising because ive never liked him as an actor but hes great here.

Patrick wilson is really struggling with the accent though :huhldup: it seems to come and go.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So I wonder if those 3 graves they showed on the Gerhart property in the beginning are Dodd's other 3 daughters

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Finally caught up on this show...I'm loving it so far, no drop off from last season. In episode 2 when Ed was burning his clothes... I was like damn he got bigger titties than his wife :damn: That war brewing up between Kansas City and the Gerhardts :banderas:

I suspect one if not both cops will die at some point

The Indian guy, I can tell is the ultimate goon

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Finally caught up on this show...I'm loving it so far, no drop off from last season. In episode 2 when Ed was burning his clothes... I was like damn he got bigger titties than his wife :damn: That war brewing up between Kansas City and the Gerhardts :banderas:

I suspect one if not both cops will die at some point

The Indian guy, I can tell is the ultimate goon
Lou isn't dying as that's Molly's dad and he's alive and well in season 1. His pops probably a goner tho