Fargo Season 2 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
the way the lesbo chick was looking at her when she changed the subject about her accident, i think peggy about to get blackmailed outta that p*ssy.

and why the hell dude getting buried alive ain't run? for a second i thought he was gonna pull some undertaker shyt at the end.
5JqjTeY.gif
If I was Skip I would've took by chances getting knifed up by John Redcorn as opposed being buried alive.

And Dodd daughter asking if slapping her her got him hard leads me to think he has some issues. I'm guessing he used to slap her mother up and then basically rape her. It doesn't seem like that family would ignore child molestation so I don't think he did anything to her.

I wonder where his other daughters are too

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another great episode. You can tell shyt is really going to hit the fan in the 2nd half of the season.

Molly's mom is a beast. Damn near solved everything while getting her hair done. And like somebody said, I think Peggy is going to get coerced into some lesbian shyt by her boss.:steviej:

I still have no idea where they're going with the UFO stuff. Unless it's just window dressing like the occult stuff from "True Detective" season 1. Which would be fine.

All the tense stand offs kinda reminded me of "Justified". :mjcry:

Lastly :dahell: at tie dude crawling into the hole. I would've punched at least one of them in the face and ran. Worst case scenario they kill you.:yeshrug:

Fred.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
This show right now is so fukking good!! :whew:

Best show on TV right now easily!! Dodd is intimidating as fukk. He did dude dirty at the end there. :damn:

That tense standoff between him and Officer Lou was gawdly. :wow:

Peggy :ufdup:

She is the new Lester of this season!! :russ:

Mike (Bokeem DA GAWD) stealing scenes again with his dialogue. :ohlawd:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another great episode. You can tell shyt is really going to hit the fan in the 2nd half of the season.

Molly's mom is a beast. Damn near solved everything while getting her hair done. And like somebody said, I think Peggy is going to get coerced into some lesbian shyt by her boss.:steviej:

I still have no idea where they're going with the UFO stuff. Unless it's just window dressing like the occult stuff from "True Detective" season 1. Which would be fine.

All the tense stand offs kinda reminded me of "Justified". :mjcry:

Lastly :dahell: at tie dude crawling into the hole. I could've punched at least one of them in the face and ran. Worst case scenario they kill you.:yeshrug:

Fred.
I love the show . And looks like they figure out what happened to the other son soon .
I definitely never understood the dig my own grave shyt , fukk you I'll take my chances with getting killed fighting or running then getting buried alive

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
This season is on point again :wow:
Dodd, that's a bad man :merchant:
Milligan soundin like Dave Chappelle :heh:
It's not the typical KC Mafia I'd expect, 2 Jewish goons and a black dude. Back in that period of time KC had a heavy presence of the Italian Mafia and were wildly involved between Vegas, Milwaukee and Chicago.

But yeah, this show and The Knick should be added to the sticky list or replace TWD altogether. That show is :scust:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I think this season will turn out better than season 1 honestly. Like I said before, Fargo is an entertaining show, but it's not a great show. The first season was pretty clunky, but this one, with the way the tension is being ratcheted up has been interesting and has been handled well. I suspect next episode or the next, something big will happen. So far, not much has happened.

Though I'm still skeptical on the alien part. I read somewhere that Mike is basically the alien in the world, which is a damn good observation.

I also liked how subtly they added in Gus' boss from season 1 into season 2. It'll be interesting to see how him and Lou play out, given that Lou didn't like him in season 1.

Also, the casting for little kid Molly was spot on. Looked exactly like Allison Tolman :ohhh:

And was I the only one who thought the typewriter dude could've gotten out of that grave? I know very little about being buried alive but it looked pretty shallow and the gravel looked pretty loose. I imagine it was a little worse than getting buried at the beach :yeshrug:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Because it has a legion of viewers and it's widely popular...duh!! :why:

Don't get me wrong Fargo is the best show on TV but questioning TWD (on being sticked that is) is asinine.
:what:these aint no who have the most views this is thecoli

Its the new season it should be sticky

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
And was I the only one who thought the typewriter dude could've gotten out of that grave? I know very little about being buried alive but it looked pretty shallow and the gravel looked pretty loose. I imagine it was a little worse than getting buried at the beach :yeshrug:
If that was asphalt and not gravel then he was dead when it hit him becasue it's so hot. I thought I saw it smoking when it was pouring out.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I know you like good TV. Watch season 1, breh. It is really, really good
Maybe Ill go check out season 1 then.

Ill be honest i just finished episode 2 of this season and Im almost ready to drop the show.

Quirkyness for the sake of quirkyness just isnt that appealing to me. Not really finding anything to latch onto here.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Maybe Ill go check out season 1 then.

Ill be honest i just finished episode 2 of this season and Im almost ready to drop the show.

Quirkyness for the sake of quirkyness just isnt that appealing to me. Not really finding anything to latch onto here.
Season one was a lot different. Though I like season two myself. Season one is a classic though