Fargo Season 2 Thread

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
another classic season on deck it looks like :blessed:

I don't know anyone in real life who watches this and I don't get why :dwillhuh:

im interested in all of the storylines at this point. the KC goons are :russ:. Larry Damon and his wife are gonna be pure fukkery. so many paths about to cross and cause insane shyt to go down :banderas:

I thought that UFO was just a weird hallucination or something explainable at first, but ending that 2nd ep with War of the Worlds stuff was strange. Doesn't seem like the type of show to go in that direction.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
The first episode showed an UFO rolling up on Rye when he was coked up after the shootout (specifically after shooting the waitress the second time) and then beaming off. In this episode, the UFO's glare showed up on the cop whose wife has cancer. Then at the end of the episode, there was a short monologue of someone talking about how the earth and its events were watched and talked about by other beings (aliens) with curiosity and wonder or something to that effect.
when did the glare happen? I thought we were gonna see the ufo when they were ending the episode.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched the premiere last night, loved it.

Even with all its fukkery, nothing will match the hilarity/fukkery/insanity of Lester Nygaard from the season 1 premiere

That shyt was just perfect on so many levels

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I would've loved to see the convo between Mike, Ray's brother, and Mama Gerheardt.

Older brother is gonna fukk up by trying to take the power. His Indian partner has the vibe of being able to get shyt done either the easy way or the :demonic: way

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
when did the glare happen? I thought we were gonna see the ufo when they were ending the episode.

When the KC goons drove by after Solverson's wife found the gun and again at the end when Todd is chopping the body up. You gotta keep your eyes sharp because it only pops up for a second or two.

Fred.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I like how the storyline is building up. It's got a nice flow to it. Not fast, not slow.

Bo been my nikka since strapped but I'm not feeling how he's trying to pull this character off. Seem like he stuck in the middle of being menacing/serious/quirky. Probably exactly what he's gunning for but after Malvo pull it off so flawlessly, I might be grading him on a curve. I'm a give my nikka some more time tho

Had to check Kirsten dunst wiki after this episode. She only 33. bytch aging horribly