Fargo Season 2 Thread

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how the storyline is building up. It's got a nice flow to it. Not fast, not slow.

Bo been my nikka since strapped but I'm not feeling how he's trying to pull this character off. Seem like he stuck in the middle of being menacing/serious/quirky. Probably exactly what he's gunning for but after Malvo pull it off so flawlessly, I might be grading him on a curve. I'm a give my nikka some more time tho

Had to check Kirsten dunst wiki after this episode. She only 33. bytch aging horribly
I think he's killing it so far. He draws you in and MAKES you pay attention to him. I like his character.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Apparently the ratings have been abysmal :francis:
Hopefully they won't cancel this show. It's so good :sadcam:

But good shows get cancelled. Word to Hannibal, In the Flesh, and Utopia :mjcry:

Though FX is good about keeping critically acclaimed shows on air. They renewed The Americans when it had low ratings.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
This show is great to me. The 2nd episode had great dialogue to it and the characters are pretty dope. But yea, like you guys have said, when i mention it, it doesn't hold up to the Walking Deads, the Gothams and the like. Its a good show though. I hope it don't get swept under.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Eh, 1.5 and around 1 mill for the first two episodes. They're fine. If it drops lower it might be a problem.

The highest ratings the show ever got was only 2.6 mill for the first episode of the series. It's never been a big hit.

Fred.
Enough of a drop that there are podcasts and articles today asking why no one is watching.

Also moreso than the ratings they stressed there seems to be no popculture conversation or buzz around this season.

Mr robot only had 1.2 for its finale but the conversation on the show was endless

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Enough of a drop that there are podcasts and articles today asking why no one is watching.

Also moreso than the ratings they stressed there seems to be no popculture conversation or buzz around this season.

Mr robot only had 1.2 for its finale but the conversation on the show was endless

They do that for every show with a disproportionate ratio of critical acclaim:viewers.

"Mr. Robot" had a really slow build. And it's in it's first season. This is the 2nd season of an anthology totally unrelated to season 1. It will live or die by it's own merits, every single season. Unlike a "Mr. Robot".

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They do that for every show with a disproportionate ratio of critical acclaim:viewers.

"Mr. Robot" had a really slow build. And it's in it's first season. This is an anthology totally unrelated to season 1. It will live or die by it's own merits, every single season. Unlike a "Mr. Robot".

Fred.
I'm gonna keep watching regardless, it's just a little disheartening all my favorite and what i think are the best shows have weak ratings :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna keep watching regardless, it's just a little disheartening all my favorite and what i think are the best shows have weak ratings :mjcry:

It'll be fine breh. "The Americans" been getting worst ratings for multiple seasons and they're 4 years strong.

FX ain't got a big ass catalog of shows to pick and choose what they want to cancel, anyway.

Fred.