Fargo Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what am I missing with this UFO (i haven't watched the 2nd ep yet but i saw it mentioned for the first ep too)

It isn't shown in the second ep but a couple scenes they show it's blue lens flare and the outro to the 2nd episode is from "War Of The Worlds".

No idea what it's relevance is though.

Fred.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what am I missing with this UFO (i haven't watched the 2nd ep yet but i saw it mentioned for the first ep too)
The first episode showed an UFO rolling up on Rye when he was coked up after the shootout (specifically after shooting the waitress the second time) and then beaming off. In this episode, the UFO's glare showed up on the cop whose wife has cancer. Then at the end of the episode, there was a short monologue of someone talking about how the earth and its events were watched and talked about by other beings (aliens) with curiosity and wonder or something to that effect.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I wouldn't say it was a slower episode, but it didn't really move the plot forward that much. Kansas City meets with the local mob, the two cops find out about Kansas City, the butcher guy turns the body to meat, Dunst has a weird desire to break her boring daily life, the end.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I wouldn't say it was a slower episode, but it didn't really move the plot forward that much. Kansas City meets with the local mob, the two cops find out about Kansas City, the butcher guy turns the body to meat, Dunst has a weird desire to break her boring daily life, the end.
:dwillhuh: all of those are points of plot progression.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:dead:this

Good episode. Where do I recognize the main guy from Kansas city meeting with everyone from?

Also everybody loves Raymond third uncle was a major figure in the mob :ohhh:

Still missed this ufo part :angry:

Young Molly solving crimes already :dj2:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:comeon:The cops realize something about the judge is important, find the gun (murder weapon) if they can trace who it belongs to then they will find out it belongs to the son.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

:comeon:The cops realize something about the judge is important, find the gun (murder weapon) if they can trace who it belongs to then they will find out it belongs to the son.

Nothing about those points really pushed the plot forward though. Nothing that Dunst or Plemons did needed to be dragged out over a whole episode. They went from having a dead body in a basement to having a dead body ground into meat in a butcher shop. We already saw in the first ep that Kansas City was coming for the territory, this episode we saw them practically stake out the territory and not much else. Nobody still knows what happened to the youngest kid of the fam, the cops don't know either, whatever plot progression there was minimal and far too little for an hour of television.