Fargo Season 2 Thread

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I dunno about this show.

It's entertaining enough, but I don't think it's a great show.

That said, this season premiere pissed me off sorta. Besides the too quirky for its own good complaint, I just rolled my eyes when the judge started on the Job story like, "Oh boy, here we go." And I get that the Fargo universe includes some incredibly dumb people but I couldn't get over, 1) the cook running at the guy with a loaded gun and 2) Kirsten Dunst's character just driving on like it was nothing. OK, that happened in real life, and she's a bored wife who wants something out of the ordinary...but no, I couldn't believe that part.

I really hope Nick Offerman isn't supposed to be Walter Sobchak for the season.

Funniest part was the mob syndicate having a boring corporate slideshow presentation on taking over the Gerhardts.

Other than that, :manny: overall not as good a premiere as the first season.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Fat Damon putting in work at the butcher shop grinding up a body while his wife nagging him about when he's going to come home :martin:

Did we need to see him in his underwear though :heh:

Who calls toilet paper, TP :dwillhuh:? Also was Dunst's co-worker sly hitting on her at the end there?

Good job by Bokeem Woodbine tonight. When his goons held up their middle fingers and he was like, "I'm guessing they wear an 11, because if it was 2 they would be toddlers" his delivery on that line and "We're not really customers" was great.

The show continues to look great and the music selection was :ehh:.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't really like the episode. There were some things that were cool but an overall waster of 90 minutes. That was the blue glare of the spaceship on the cop whose wife has cancer right?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Breaking Tod :leon:

Between this and 'Black Mass' he's carving himself a nice little :flabbynsick:lane.

The Pulp Fiction feel to the Waffle House scene with the religious stories and all, in episode 1 :ohhh:

The explanations for Molly's character and motives in Season 1 getting explored too :ohhh:
#TeamBokeem we back :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Second episode was dope but a lot slower than the first. Then again like 4 people died in the first episode so :manny:

I think guy from "Burn Notice" is going to fukk things up instead of just playing his position.

The KC goons were dope. I kinda thought Ted Danson was dead in that scene.

Kinda curious where they're going with the UFO. That audio at the end was from the musical version of "War Of The Worlds". They even used the theme as the ending credits:

Fred.