Fargo Season 2 Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL at his face when the judge went into the story about God, the devil and Job. Why the hell did she have the bug spray in her purse? Why did he shoot all of them in the right shoulder?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Season opener was crazy y'all!

kirsten dunst should be ashamed looking that goddamn old at 33. gabby union looks half her age @ 42.

US Weekly said:
Kristen Dunst was 100 percent okay with having to gain weight for her role in FX’s Fargo. The usually slim actress revealed to Jimmy Kimmel on Monday, Oct. 12, that she pretty much just chilled and ate cheese and bread to pack on the pounds for her role as Midwestern beautician Peggy Blomquist.

“I gained weight for this role," the 33-year-old actress, who also used Jane Iredale cosmetics on set, told Kimmel. "But really, I just sat in my bed, watched Friday Night Lights and, like, ate."

Read more: Kirsten Dunst: "I Sat in Bed, Watched Friday Night Lights and Ate" Cheese and Bread to Gain Weight for Fargo

:beysip:

Good lord, she had Todd sitting in a high chair eating hamburger helper and tater fukkin tots!:deadrose:

:whoa: I still fukk with tots but i'll be damn if I let my wife try and feed me that shyt after a hard day of work

Don't forget, she tried to sway him into have sex instead of going down stairs. :mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
LOL at his face when the judge went into the story about God, the devil and Job. Why the hell did she have the bug spray in her purse?

She's probably been waiting for YEARS just for the right moment to tell someone "I'm gonna squash you like a bug!".

Why did he shoot all of them in the right shoulder?

Cause he's a more mentally deficient version of Fredo.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
fargo-paley-02.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
LOL at his face when the judge went into the story about God, the devil and Job. Why the hell did she have the bug spray in her purse? Why did he shoot all of them in the right shoulder?

I thought he shot the black cook through the heart (:mjpls:), I thought the bug spray was basically the mase back in the day. I don't think mase was invented yet.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he shot the black cook through the heart (:mjpls:), I thought the bug spray was basically the mase back in the day. I don't think mase was invented yet.
I looked up mace and it was invented but not in the form we know nor was it as available. Naw, he hit all of them (the first shots for each) in their right shoulders.