MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fantastic first episode :obama:

:laff: @ that diner scene....what a clusterfukk that was!! :dead:

Kirsten Dunst's character is all types of stupid. :mjlol:

I'm thinking the same shyt. Like how in the hell did she think any of that was a good idea? Loved the atmosphere of the episode and the freaking absurdity of some of the shyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well, obviously they'd try to keep it close to the original movie in terms of atmosphere and perhaps even characters but they're nowhere near alike enough to say they were blatantly copying it without standing on their own.

I gotta agree with @obarth. Lester was a little too close to Jerry, and Molly was a little too close to Marge. Critics even noticed it.

This season that's not a problem because they seem to be going for a Coens mood as opposed to direct inspiration.

Fred.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I gotta agree with @obarth. Lester was a little too close to Jerry, and Molly was a little too close to Marge. Critics even noticed it.

This season that's not a problem because they seem to be going for a Coens mood as opposed to direct inspiration.

Fred.

I think the inspirations for the characters were obvious but that is far removed from the story being original or not.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think the inspirations for the characters were obvious but that is far removed from the story being original or not.

Nah, it was original.

I think the first season was so good people didn't have much else to complain about, outside of the characters being a little too similar.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got damn somebody tell Coach Taylor to get Landry back on them 2 a days asap :damn:

I thought he just put on weight for the Black Mass movie but he looks heavier in this

I haven't read any interviews but maybe they told him to come :flabbynsick: as hell because he's a midwestern guy working in a butcher's shop eating tater tots for dinner.

It was jarring seeing him that fat because I know how he normally looks....but that's exactly how the character would look.

Side note, it took me a second to remember that the young cop was Solverson from the first season. I read that prior to the season, but forgot.

Fred.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Good first episode was :laugh: how calm the female lawyer was then when dude pulled out the gun she was :blink: but still got up and stabbed that dude. Dude was trying his hardest to be threatening and she was :comeon: the whole time.

:snoop: At Kristen Dunst's character. Literally put yourself and husband in danger by bringing a man to your house after you hit him. "I thought he was dead!"

Like somebody said earlier she might be a sociopath or just straight up stupid. Got me thinking the couple is gonna do like an old Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode and end up chopping the dude up and selling his body parts to be eaten over time.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
fukk up, white boy. coming to the defense of your haggard white women :mjlol:
actually I didn't notice the sh-t at all cause I was paying mind to her character.

she's always been ugly and you'd get play for neither why am I saiyan any of this

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Forgot Kristen Dunce literally standing in the doorway while the man she hit with her car is trying to murder her husband.

She wanted something like that to happen, like she craves excitement to an extreme extent.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:francis: @ the black guy running the Culkin with a skillet. We know better:stopitslime:
Breh got the high school touchdown record and you tryna tell me he couldn't hop over that counter instead of taking the long way around?:dead:
Anyway, dope ass first episode. I think Kirsten Dunst's character is a sociopath.

Fred.
Good lord, she had Todd sitting in a high chair eating hamburger helper and tater fukkin tots!:deadrose:

:whoa: I still fukk with tots but i'll be damn if I let my wife try and feed me that shyt after a hard day of work

Daps
Breh got the high school touchdown record and you tryna tell me he couldn't hop over that counter instead of taking the long way around?:dead:

Good lord, she had Todd sitting in a high chair eating hamburger helper and tater fukkin tots!:deadrose:

:whoa: I still fukk with tots but i'll be damn if I let my wife try and feed me that shyt after a hard day of work
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

might have to watch again

Daps
this was the same restaurant wasn't it?

she had the :beli: face as she was going into that speech about the devil & God

that bugspray :mjlol:

the amount of times this guy shot that old ass judge:russ:

high school touchdown record that Al Bundy appreciation:salute:

the fact she started walking away 6 shots later:dead:

driving on as she hit this guy