Far Cry New Dawn

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people are attempting to flip the script. Whenever they don't get a role whether be it in games, movies, or anything else it's because of pandering to the SJW. Woke or go broke and a number of corny alt-right youtube bullshyt.

Remember when there was a hint that Ciri might not be a little caclette? "What about the source material". You bring up Egyptian movies specifically biblical ones and they like :hubie:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
act like that shyt isnt getting a corporate boost in the game community
let alone the online community, all I'm saying is this is going to be worse than battlefield 5, race has nothing to do with it
Games have had female protagonists since metroid, most games still feature CACs as the lead so pull you skirt down CAC.

I'd rather play as a black woman than a white man.

Ever since that racist ass gamer gate movement you CAC nerds have been in an uproar about any game featuring a woman like this kinda shyt hasn't been normal for 6 console generations now.

Matter fact, what the fukk you doing posting on this site for? Take this alt right cac shyt to reddit or something.

:camby:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Games have had female protagonists since metroid, most games still feature CACs as the lead so pull you skirt down CAC.

I'd rather play as a black woman than a white man.

Ever since that racist ass gamer gate movement you CAC nerds have been in an uproar about any game featuring a woman like this kinda shyt hasn't been normal for 6 console generations now.

Matter fact, what the fukk you doing posting on this site for? Take this alt right cac shyt to reddit or something.

:camby:
nikka do you not know how context work this is FAR CRY, men have been the protagonist of this SPECIFIC SERIES, since its inception over A DECADE ago, and they are just popping this shyt out of nowhere, you making this shyt more than it is

It’s. People like YOU that are ruining the industry by allowing these companies to do just what ever the fukk they want with their franchises because they have no standards

It’s fukking UBISOFT, making a HALF ASSED tie in to far cry 5 and using, yes USING women as a crutch to be more mainstream and appealing because the far cry franchise is fukking dead in the water after 5. The series is dead the developer is trash and this game is going to be shyt cause they ain’t change shyt but the characters, stop standing up for shytty companies enforcing their power over you.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikka do you not know how context work this is FAR CRY, men have been the protagonist of this SPECIFIC SERIES, since its inception over A DECADE ago, and they are just popping this shyt out of nowhere, you making this shyt more than it is

It’s. People like YOU that are ruining the industry by allowing these companies to do just what ever the fukk they want with their franchises because they have no standards

It’s fukking UBISOFT, making a HALF ASSED tie in to far cry 5 and using, yes USING women as a crutch to be more mainstream and appealing because the far cry franchise is fukking dead in the water after 5. The series is dead the developer is trash and this game is going to be shyt cause they ain’t change shyt but the characters, stop standing up for shytty companies enforcing their power over you.
Get the fukk outta here with this shyt cac, it's their franchise and they have the right to design whoever the fukk they want as the main protagonist. If they were seeking mainstream appeal the last thing they would do is make a black woman the lead fakkit. Farcry is not a game series that has kept the same protagonist throughout the franchise.

They did it cause they wanted to, despite the fact that cacs like you get angry at the mere mention of having to play as a black person in a video. They did this cause it was their creative vision, not to appease the racist ass gaming community.

Every farcry game has been good, designing a black female lead is not proof that this will be any different unless your a fakkit gamergate cac.

People like YOU are ruining the industry by getting outraged at the fact that you cant always play as a fukking white savior, forcing you alt right political views on companies designing the games cause your fragile ass ego cant stand the fact that games aren't always designed mainly to appeal to cacs.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
nikka do you not know how context work this is FAR CRY, men have been the protagonist of this SPECIFIC SERIES, since its inception over A DECADE ago, and they are just popping this shyt out of nowhere
What're they supposed to do, ease into it? :heh: They're not even protagonists. They're the villains. Why're you so upset?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Um. Wait.
So we just gonna act like 5 had a 'male protagonist' despite it literally giving you a gender choice?

...So all progress or attempts at inclusion are, without a doubt, pandering instead of a natural progression? How do you know the storyline doesn't specifically call for it being a female character, or even a female character of color?
You don't. You're fukking reaching and pulling this 'death to sjw' nonsense.
Motherfukkers love to bytch about progress because it means less of what they want because others finally get any of what they want. fukk off with that bullshyt.

(Also, to date, the first people ever shown in Far Cry promotional stuff... are almost always the main villains. So, honestly, sounds more likely to me that the twins are going to be, ya know. The fukking bad guys. And I'm sure all these dipshyt gamergate c*nts will trip over themselves to get to play a white crusader who kills off the strong black women with agency. So... all that meltdown shyt is gonna get walked right back. bytch ass motherfukkers that complained about Far Cry 5, but it was all good when it was brown people getting shot in the middle of nowhere.)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like Pastor had some kids. :russ:
Just saw a video to say those girls are the main villians...they killed their dad :beli: