CAC ALERT!!!!!!!!
Siren_2.gif
rNfVLkS.png

Alert.gif
You dap fishing with a weak rod breh

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Far cry 5 was saved when i paid 10$ for the 50 cal with scope and silencer.

Headshot for daaaaays BUT i havent felt the connection ever since far cry 3 that story was :wow:

I did like killing backward ass cacs in 5 tho:lolbron:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You know what , you b*stard, it’s not black people making this game in the first place so what does that have to do with anything

Sounding like a tant
Looks like you have exposed yourself. Look here incel, Black people are gonna be featured as video-game characters whether u like it or not. And how do u know the racial make up of the developers?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They’re gonna pander to the super liberal crowd by using women as a pull like bfV did.

I know the difference is that far cry doesn’t have historical ties so they can use any characters they want

Man, shut the fukk up. Gamefaqs is ---> way, Gunther. You insecure, socially inept alt reich vermin are absolute cancer whose greatest contribution to humanity would be if you all lined up shoulder to shoulder in a ditch and chugged a cup of cyanide in unison.

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Looks like you have exposed yourself. Look here incel, Black people are gonna be featured as video-game characters whether u like it or not. And how do u know the racial make up of the developers?
Again what does black people have to do with this shyt, it’s gonna be a trash game cause it paneers to far left liberalism, end of story, stop reaching.

litty

Pro
Daps
My first Far Cry was 4. I fell in love with the hunting mechanics and the unique (to me) combat. I don't know about all shooters but I love the opportunity to play with bows, throwing knives, remote explosives, etc. I recently have been getting back into FC5 (about 30% done) and I still have that feeling.