Far Cry New Dawn

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My first Far Cry was 4. I fell in love with the hunting mechanics and the unique (to me) combat. I don't know about all shooters but I love the opportunity to play with bows, throwing knives, remote explosives, etc. I recently have been getting back into FC5 (about 30% done) and I still have that feeling.
nikkas be on tye Ubisoft hate wave, all of the Far Cry games were very good, every single one of them. 5 was great and set a graphical standard for ooen world games, i still dont think RDR looks better than FC5. nikkas just been used to disliking shyt from Ubi.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
nikkas be on tye Ubisoft hate wave, all of the Far Cry games were very good, every single one of them. 5 was great and set a graphical standard for ooen world games, i still dont think RDR looks better than FC5. nikkas just been used to disliking shyt from Ubi.

Well Ubisoft keeps making the same game over and over again which is the problem. The games are so formulaic that a game like “The Crew” which is a racing game has similarities to Far Cry which is an open world shooter...da fuq? All of them have a huge map an in order to add icons to it you gotta find a radio tower, viewpoint, or etc to unlock the icons in a portion of it. Ubisoft is shyt and makes cookie cutter games...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hold up. What the hell is going on in this thread? :gucci:
@Uitomy So having two black women in a position of power over a white man is pandering? I'm trying to figure out how to go about not calling you a racist.
An image of black women in power really triggered you?
We've gone decades playing as white men in every single video game, and this one game, which you admit will likely be trash anyway, has you up in arms?
Were you this upset about any of the Tomb Raider games?
What about Horizon, Infamous First Light, Bayonetta, Hellblade, or Mirror's Edge?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Well Ubisoft keeps making the same game over and over again which is the problem. The games are so formulaic that a game like “The Crew” which is a racing game has similarities to Far Cry which is an open world shooter...da fuq? All of them have a huge map an in order to add icons to it you gotta find a radio tower, viewpoint, or etc to unlock the icons in a portion of it. Ubisoft is shyt and makes cookie cutter games...
This is true, but i still enjoy all tgeir shyt except Assassins Creed (was never sble to play past the first hours). Far Cry, Watchdogs, ect has been fun for me.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They’re gonna pander to the super liberal crowd by using women as a pull like bfV did.

I know the difference is that far cry doesn’t have historical ties so they can use any characters they want
But for one Ubisoft is a shyt company, and for two I can tell they’re half adding it pumping this one out so quick and making it a tie in with 5 so they don’t have to work as hard on a new concept so that’s just my take
Far cry 5 was a boring ass waste of a game, I don’t see this one being any different
This is not a new concept :russ:

Far Cry 3, Primal and now this are all smaller, in-between-the-main-franchise games.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Having black women as protagonists in games is pandering now?
Just when you thought you heard it all
full

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Hold up. What the hell is going on in this thread? :gucci:
@Uitomy So having two black women in a position of power over a white man is pandering? I'm trying to figure out how to go about not calling you a racist.
An image of black women in power really triggered you?
We've gone decades playing as white men in every single video game, and this one game, which you admit will likely be trash anyway, has you up in arms?
Were you this upset about any of the Tomb Raider games?
What about Horizon, Infamous First Light, Bayonetta, Hellblade, or Mirror's Edge?
shyt isn’t even that serious for one, black people have nothing to do with what I said

This piece of shyt studio is clearly pulling an okie doke, watch the game be absolute shyt and them try to create an sjw narrative, it’s fukking Ubisoft, Damn