Far Cry New Dawn

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Bought 5 and recently completed new dawn and I must say I had more fun then i expected.

I had all the suppressed elite guns, that 50 call (level 7) :wow::blessed:

I think i tripped one alarm in the outposts :mjgrin: but that was because of fukkery. I can't count how many times carmina fukked up my stealth. :mjgrin:

I'm in position and out of the blue she starts shooting at a skunk or a wild dog, legit had me screaming YOU DUMB c*nt:pacspit:

Then I found the dog and goddamn he was the truth :blessed:

But the game wasn't worth $50 no fuking way

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This only like $12 on playstation store so I got it, I'm a few hours in and honestly this game is more fun to play than 5. :yeshrug:

Any tips from anyone who done played?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This only like $12 on playstation store so I got it, I'm a few hours in and honestly this game is more fun to play than 5. :yeshrug:

Any tips from anyone who done played?

I liberated all the outposts before doing a bulk of the story and kept doing the different levels to unlock more guns and shyt. I recommend on getting the Boar buddy first and keeping him throughout the game since he's OP and can revive himself at max Rank. I think getting your guns up to Rank 3 though should be the main priority because you might come across random enemies that are Rank 3 and those low tier guns you have won't do shyt.

Last edited: