Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
fukk it…I already bought the game…lemme at least try it for a couple hours…

I felt like you were a little hard on 5 tbh, but the way you felt is how a lot feel about it.

These games definitely feel like games, not this overwhelming amazing cinematic immersive experiences like Mass Effect or something, but there's bang for your buck, a ton of content and fun to be had especially if you like being creative with loadouts, or if you enjoy stealth.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I felt like you were a little hard on 5 tbh, but the way you felt is how a lot feel about it.

These games definitely feel like games, not this overwhelming amazing cinematic immersive experiences like Mass Effect or something, but there's bang for your buck, a ton of content and fun to be had especially if you like being creative with loadouts, or if you enjoy stealth.

to be fair too, it is a 3 year old game…maybe this one might play out better

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I want to like this, but I haven't been able to play longer than 30 minutes so far without feeling the need to do something else. Hope the story draws me in soon :francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm enjoying this game so far since I've never played any Far Cry game until I play FC6 for the first time. Love playing FPS single mode/story mode more than bullshyt multiplayer warzone online shyt. I'm getting tired of too many focus on online games than story mode/single mode.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im enjoying this game but however I'm disappointed with the graphic in this game in next gen. PS5 dualsense was meh in this game so far.