Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
All Far Cries are the same. Evil dictator of a diverse habitat. Power up through experience. Climb obelisk to reveal more of map. Sneak or guns blazing. Hunt animals to increase carrying capacity. Some sort of coliseum area. Be God Mode by the end. Its a fast food FPS.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I have somehow managed to miss every single one of these games.

is 6 the best one?

3 (with Blood Dragon DLC) is the best one, IMO, but it's getting older now. I have no idea how good this one is in terms of ranks right now.

Still, if you never played Far Cry, do yourself a favor and play one of them, I can tell you that 3 thru 5 are all good for sure, but once you've played one of them, you've played them all.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I been playing since Far Cry 2….. yea I’m over it lol

Yeah I started with 2. 2 was such a pain in the ass too. I loved it at first because I never played anything like it but looking back, all that "realism" in it was annoying. Dealing with malaria, looking at maps while I'm driving, the stealth system sucked, etc. :snoop:

Now the games are streamlined but they never did anything to spice it up and make them unique from each other

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I was running up on another outpost about to clear it out

Guns blazing, blah blah blah

Then I saw this....

B1UWQoY.jpg

Do they not know how much No Limit music I used to listen to?

I've been waiting for this all my fukking life

Perhaps the game isnt supposed to be played like this but.....

They aint EVER getting this tank back

YKQO891.jpg

This soldier on a horse fukked around and found out

y7J2Y9u.jpg

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I started with 2. 2 was such a pain in the ass too. I loved it at first because I never played anything like it but looking back, all that "realism" in it was annoying. Dealing with malaria, looking at maps while I'm driving, the stealth system sucked, etc. :snoop:

Now the games are streamlined but they never did anything to spice it up and make them unique from each other
I still think 2 was the best lol. I wish they kept going in that direction. I loved the malaria and checkpoints and the whole civil war thing they had going on. The only thing that was annoying to me was when you raised the difficulty, the enemies would be looking the opposite direction and crack you with a headshot

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All Far Cries are the same. Evil dictator of a diverse habitat. Power up through experience. Climb obelisk to reveal more of map. Sneak or guns blazing. Hunt animals to increase carrying capacity. Some sort of coliseum area. Be God Mode by the end. Its a fast food FPS.
Far cry 2 was the only one that wasn’t like this!