Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
After 5, I won't be paying full price for another Far Cry game barring a significant overhaul of the engine and structure. Ubisoft games are on sale for 45% of the original price 4 - 8 weeks after release and the holidays are legit right around the corner. Nothing I've seen has convinced me this is worth the time right now. It actually seems like they took a step back in a few ways, primarily with the nixing of the skill tree. :dahell:

I'll grab it around Christmas when it's marked down and has received a major patch + a couple of minor ones. Dani seems like a dope protagonist, though.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just coped a physical copy for $39 from Wal-Mart :ehh:. I've never played any Far Cry game. This will be my first time to play Far Cry.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Why you said that? :lupe:

Well I copped 5 on sale a while ago, but ain't played it cos it came with 3, which everyone says is the best one. Now I enjoy the gunplay and exploring and outpost clearing. But it is something of a gyp to block the map, which forced me to run around to get things done. I also wanted the tattoo trophy , which made me do extra shyt like supply trials and relic hunting for exp which weren't terribly tedious but kinda got old (driving in 3 has to be the worst it can get right? :lupe: I got 3 more of these games) . I lucked out in that there were DLC missions that got me a lot of exp cos it was either more relic hunting or resetting the outposts for it :shaq2:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This game is so stupid

The cockfighting, pause has a chicken version of Ryu (Dragon), Ken(El Rival), Subzero (Frosty) and Scorpion (Toasty) amongst others

and Dani sings along with the Spanish songs on the radio, randomly

OQrZyOz.jpg

N2jnY83.jpg

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Sank about eight 11 16 hours in now. I'm having a blast. Guapo is such a fat, lazy fukk. Where is that crippled weiner dog!?

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which gender yall pick ?. I want to play as a man but for some strange reason it seems a woman perfect fit in this story.