Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder how do they make $$$ off of GamePass?.

It makes me wonder if they knew xbox customers buy a game so that's why they introduced GamePass?.

microsoft makes money from in-game transactions and the pubs make money from the lump sum cash deal.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FBisr47XEAAsFqz

FBitBmWWUAQdkeV

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Story and locale is already better than far cry 5. I mean in theory a wilderness like Montana seems interesting but it just sucked in game. This shyt is more akin to 3 with the tropical locale. I’m probably a while away until the actual city

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm fairly interested to try this. Last Far Cry game I played was on PS3 but I enjoyed it :yeshrug:

Don't think I'll play it soon, but I can see this being one of those games I check out for like 6-7 months later and having a lot of fun with it:ehh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
microsoft makes money from in-game transactions and the pubs make money from the lump sum cash deal.

They make money off gamepass similarly to how people make money off spotify, youtube, netflix and other streaming services

I understand that but I'm curious how and what a benefit a game producer/designer, the studio has to have their game to be made available on GamePass from launch, sure almost everybody Xbox customers have GamePass but people like PS5 and Switch customers still be buying the game at full price, but to use below as an example, after years of development for the game to just be released on GamePass to everyone for basically free really odd to me. Anyone know the logistics of how game releases like this work?.