Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
so this soldier, took a bribe from me and gave me some useful intel....

jarNwWw.jpg

and I am not leaving they bytchass alive to turn on me later
Smart men:lolbron::lolbron:
No loose ends:lolbron:
Did you get the money back?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I played for a bit and turned it off. Will pick it back up this weekend when I can really get into it. I don't see it being any different from the others, but since I've loved every FC since 3, I'm sure I'll be fine. And I'm happy to see Giancarlo front and center. He totally deserves it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The thing about Far Cry games and people saying they are more of the same is that there aren't really any alternatives for it. Theres no real open world FPS, adventure-shooters

Yeah, none exactly like it, off the top of my head, Fallout, Cyberpunk, RAGE, Outer Worlds fit that description, but they are all very different from FC. Halo Infinite is the only one that's even in the pipeline and again it'll be very diff from FC.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Yeah, none exactly like it, off the top of my head, Fallout, Cyberpunk, RAGE, Outer Worlds fit that description, but they are all very different from FC. Halo Infinite is the only one that's even in the pipeline and again it'll be very diff from FC.
Those are all more RPG style games with the whole lazy ass text box style dialogue :hhh: