Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Just got the game haven’t got into playing it yet. Seems like it’s gonna be a good cooking feast

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
The game graphics is beyond all measures playing on PS4 Pro .. love it so far haven’t got deep into the story because let’s face it. Killin cults is frickin fun lol I rate game 9 out of 10. Hopefully we get a lot of new modes and edits from arcade and maybe a real multiplayer pvp. I haven’t checked it out entirely yet

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The game graphics is beyond all measures playing on PS4 Pro .. love it so far haven’t got deep into the story because let’s face it. Killin cults is frickin fun lol I rate game 9 out of 10. Hopefully we get a lot of new modes and edits from arcade and maybe a real multiplayer pvp. I haven’t checked it out entirely yet

Yep ubisoft did an amazing job with the graphics I have no complaints at all... :ld: I just wished their car modeling could do with a MORE variety of upgrades...

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Yep ubisoft did an amazing job with the graphics I have no complaints at all... :ld: I just wished their car modeling could do with a MORE variety of upgrades...
If they patch this game up and do right by it. This might very well be a contender. Some of the best graphics I saw with the modified version of crytek engine. It’s amazing I was shocked looking around.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If they patch this game up and do right by it. This might very well be a contender. Some of the best graphics I saw with the modified version of crytek engine. It’s amazing I was shocked looking around.

:ld: I don't understand how farcry be crushing the buildings yet assassins creed became such bullshyt..:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DZqB6bEWAAEkLAH.jpg

DZqB67HXcAApGe8.jpg

:youngsabo: got me feeling like a river runs through it out in this bytch got the admiral too...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How much you get for the rarest fish breh?

I'm hunting Cougars, Elk, Bison & Bears in Faith's region and if you use the double perk, you get 4 skins instead of 2. 40 skins all together net you about 18K each time.

I didn't get the prize money... it was for the chick to split with her boyfriend...:ld: it's a side mission all the other fish I sold off tho... Made about 10K...:ld:

I don't be actively hunting much instead of killing these cac cult fukks... :mjlol: Jess Black and Sniper chick take them out with no hesitation...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I didn't get the prize money... it was for the chick to split with her boyfriend...:ld: it's a side mission all the other fish I sold off tho... Made about 10K...:ld:

I don't be actively hunting much instead of killing these cac cult fukks... :mjlol: Jess Black and Sniper chick take them out with no hesitation...

Breh those two + a 4 door Heli + a 50 Cal Sniper with a muzzle is OP :wow:

I just go from outpost to outpost bodying nikkas in like a couple mins. Jess somehow now has fire arrows and over 200 kills :ohhh:

Also I just found out you can shoot nikkas through walls and cars using the 50 :damn:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To anyone that is currently trying to free whitetail mountain do not hire any of the whitetail guns for hire they spoil the death of a character in the story line in that part of the map.