Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:mindblown: I found like 1 relic so far :flabbynsick: I've been upgrading my storage by hunting but I can't find any of the relics. Just last night I found a relic hidden in a stone cavern you can see the relic right through a crack in the rock but I have no idea how to get to it

sometimes you need C4 to blow open stone doors.
sometimes you need to find a cave entrance, look for black spots on the map because those are caves and caverns.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you can open those stone doors with a shotgun. that shyt pissed me off cause I passed a bunch up thinking you need some special item to open it

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
been taking my time with this game. (taking over camps, finding relics, doing side missions). soooo fun. I'm probably going to try and platinum it :myman:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:mindblown: I found like 1 relic so far :flabbynsick: I've been upgrading my storage by hunting but I can't find any of the relics. Just last night I found a relic hidden in a stone cavern you can see the relic right through a crack in the rock but I have no idea how to get to it

you can buy maps at the gun machines at camps/safe spots that will show you where all the relics, lost letters and loot chests are

for the one you're talking about it sounds like you might need to use a shotgun or an explosive like C4 or grenades so you can get to it

you can open those stone doors with a shotgun. that shyt pissed me off cause I passed a bunch up thinking you need some special item to open it

same lol, i knew there was something up with some of those stone doors that had the lil marking in the middle of them but i didn't know what i had to do with em until i just randomly tried chunking a grenade at it and it blew open :why:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I've taken over most of the camps so far and only have 7 more towers to take over :win: bout to start relic and letter hunting all my equipment is max or near maxed. And :whew: once I customized my assault rifle with a suppressor, extra clip, and reflex attachment I just been running through pirates....... :to: the tigers and leopards are still giving me that work though.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
When do u get to cycle between more than two guns ? Not when u can hold more than one do u ever get to cycle between more than two instead of manually doing it ?
I'm still early in the game

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When do u get to cycle between more than two guns ? Not when u can hold more than one do u ever get to cycle between more than two instead of manually doing it ?

you gotta craft a bigger holster.
go into your menu and click on your holster icon.
you will have a list of the ones you have and the ones you can upgrade to.
it will tell you what animals you need to kill and skin to craft a larger holster and carry more guns.

you can also craft larger wallets, pouches to carry explosives, etc.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've taken over most of the camps so far and only have 7 more towers to take over :win: bout to start relic and letter hunting all my equipment is max or near maxed. And :whew: once I customized my assault rifle with a suppressor, extra clip, and reflex attachment I just been running through pirates....... :to: the tigers and leopards are still giving me that work though.

I keep the flame thrower for them bytches, one blast and all beasts go down.

I'm pretty much thru almost all side missions and main story :to:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Use the Repellant Syringe and they won't attack you.

Ronald

Daps
I heard that it's unplayable and has frame rate issues for 360, is that true?

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Yea this game is crack....I can't even fukk with the traditional single player FPS anymore with this type of piff out. Borderlands 2 got me a lot of hours earlier on too. If you don't have a huge explorable world with tons of side quests and character progression in 2013 u lost.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
do they tell u where the animals are u need for certain upgrades like pouches or u just gotta search and be lucky

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
do they tell u where the animals are u need for certain upgrades like pouches or u just gotta search and be lucky

they show the animals on the map just make a waypoint over it, you'll have to search still but they are still in that general area highlighted on the map. The biggest hassle I have is hunting sharks because you have to either get them to follow you to land or let them attack you and kill them that way.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
60% done now :whew:

i'm not sure how it is on the 360 or ps3 but on the PC version you can swap between all 4 guns with the 1 thru 4 keys, or you can hold down the button for swapping to your previous weapon and the lil weapon wheel will come up allowing you to pick which one you want

you gotta go to where their shapes are on the map and hunt for em

they show the animals on the map just make a waypoint over it, you'll have to search still but they are still in that general area highlighted on the map. The biggest hassle I have is hunting sharks because you have to either get them to follow you to land or let them attack you and kill them that way.

get a boat, post up in the middle of the water, jump in from time to time to draw the sharks out and get back on the boat to shoot em when they try to come at you :mjpls:

i just did the maneater shark Path of the Hunter quest last night and had to do it that way, because as soon as you jump off in the water theres gonna be at least 2 sharks on your ass :laff: