Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i started a new game yesterday.
i'm gonna max out all my holsters and wallet before i start on the story.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Just saved my bytch from getting burnt to a crisp :whew:

Killed a Golden Tiger and a few bears :ahh: The Path of the Hunter quests are the best.

so much piff.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I got it. Cool game. Looks grainy on ps3 but overall its a good game. Story mode is hot. Side missions will become repetitive. I havnt played enought o know if there is a difference in the enemy types but i went to a few outposts and the enemies looked the same. Maybe someone else can speak on that aspect.

:heh:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm 50 hrs in, 75% done with 4 more missions, 2 outposts, 2 hunters and 2 most wanted when I got this horsesh!t...

Load FAILED :ohhh:...:mindblown:...:pacspit:

I had to go back to 44 hrs in with 6 more missions, 8 outposts, 6 hunters and 8 most wanted. Now I have to do over that frustrating mission were U set the plastic explosive to the satelite at the communications center while holding off hordes of privateers:sadbron:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Anyone download that patch to reset the outposts?
I might have to go back and tackle them again super stealth style.
My fav outpost I took down was one I did with nothing but a knife.
I usually use that perception potion to see all the bad guys but I was like eff it. Rolled up in there and shanked everyone without being detected the adrenaline when you have no clue what is around the next corner :whew:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
was playing the PC version with my nephew for the first time earlier today/last night

This is so far the only PC game I've played since becoming a PC gaming homo that visually impressed me

:wow:

sh1ts beautiful but I think the console version are able to pull off an equally beautiful game. (haven't seen the console versions in action tho)