Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i just started playing this tonight.... :whew:

maybe im just high as fukk but this shyt is hard :laff: im tryna do my first wanted dead quest and i keep fukking around getting caught before i can takedown the commander

them stealth missions fukked me up for a bit

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:pacspit: at these crocidiles in this game man :damn:...last night i playing this shyt and am getting chased by some fukkin pirates so i decide to lose them by driving off a cliff....when i swerved off the cliff i notice it was a swamp area i was falling into so i hopped out the jeep midair so i cud land safely in the water. soon as a muthafukkin niga hit the water a fukking crocidle grabbed me at the same damn time and began to drag me under :merchant: i literally dropped the controller how shook i was :mindblown:

scared the shyt out of me :sadbron:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:pacspit: at these crocidiles in this game man :damn:...last night i playing this shyt and am getting chased by some fukkin pirates so i decide to lose them by driving off a cliff....when i swerved off the cliff i notice it was a swamp area i was falling into so i hopped out the jeep midair so i cud land safely in the water. soon as a muthafukkin niga hit the water a fukking crocidle grabbed me at the same damn time and began to drag me under :merchant: i literally dropped the controller how shook i was :mindblown:

scared the shyt out of me :sadbron:

The dualshock should be in full effect during these SHOOK moments:damn:...I've felt like a bytch a few times going against the wildlife...:pacspit: komodo dragon!!

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
im about 25% done now...man i was all the way up to meeting Citra for the first time when i realized that i had skipped ALL the outposts since the first one

for some reason i kept lookin at my map thinking the red flag markers were for them trials of the rakyat or some race shyt so i skipped over em til later on...then i was at one last night and it turned out to be an outpost and im sittin there lookin at the screen like :dwillhuh:

so now im going back doing all the outposts that i skipped over

question about the poker shyt, is it necessary or optional and what do you get for playing it?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
question about the poker shyt, is it necessary or optional and what do you get for playing it?

it's optional, and you just get money (if you win). it doesn't unlock anything like some of the other side tasks

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
it's optional, and you just get money (if you win). it doesn't unlock anything like some of the other side tasks

i might pass on it then, if it's anything like the pointless and tedious poker minigames in RDR i dont wanna play that shyt

as long as it doesnt interfere with my 100% completion :smugfavre:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i might pass on it then, if it's anything like the pointless and tedious poker minigames in RDR i dont wanna play that shyt

as long as it doesnt interfere with my 100% completion :smugfavre:

somewhere in the menus there's a page that tracks all the things you need to do. it even has 'stars' that represent when certain achievements and items unlock

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I just got this game and started playing it Monday :ohlawd: I'm loving this jawn. I just saved the weed head friend in the main quest, I mostly been hunting to max out my ammo,inventory,weapons, etc and doing the flag missions. :damn: those tigers and leopards are scary I be like :mindblown: doing a mission in the jungle then out the blue a tiger will come out of no where and kill me.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i've got all the camps, all the wanted dead, supply drops, side story "!" missions.
i have a shyt load of artifacts and letters from the dead to get.

anyone run into natives who are beat-boxing?
i've run into a few of them that are getting their Biz Markie on.

nobody got the wing suit yet either? that shyt is dope.

Daps
Reppin
Australia
Just a heads up to people wanting to get 100% on this game. (I may be already late)
If you dont collect the Relic from underneath Dr Earnhardt cave (where your friends are staying) before the "Fly South" mission, the cave will be permanently locked and not accessible. Lots of people on the Ubisoft forums have come across this glitch, aswell as me, and it pretty much stops you from getting 100%. Thanks Ubisoft!

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So how do you lure animals into the these pirate hang outs?
Anyone tried strapping c4 to a tiger or something and letting it be a jihadi?

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So how do you lure animals into the these pirate hang outs?
Anyone tried strapping c4 to a tiger or something and letting it be a jihadi?

Shoot at them...at least that is how I got a few komodo dragons to follow me into the pirate camps..I guess it would work with other animals too, but the tigers, bears and leopards are pretty fast you should probably shoot from a distance...but some camps have caged animals already in them so if you see those just shoot the cages and let them out :smugbiden:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
48% complete now :wow: some of these relics are a bytch to get to

:mindblown: I found like 1 relic so far :flabbynsick: I've been upgrading my storage by hunting but I can't find any of the relics. Just last night I found a relic hidden in a stone cavern you can see the relic right through a crack in the rock but I have no idea how to get to it