Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The tigers helping you out...mauling pirates at the outposts is :krs::russ::salute:

have you gotten to the merc outposts were they send in helicopter gunships as backup if an alarm is pulled? :why:

i got through the first round of reinforcements that came on gunboats like :smugbiden:

but the the heli came with the heavy gun and the original mercs from the camp were still creeping on me. grass was on fire all around, snipers, rockets....and the heli.

took me a few tries to take the camp without the alarm going off.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just finished this... Excellent game. I wish there was more :to:

I'm loving the different take downs. I need to pull off that grenade toss one. I took the last few camps undetected with a knife :win:

Intro

Behind the Turntables
Daps
I gotta get back to this game. I got sidetracked by dishonored, sleeping dogs, and downloading that free walking dead episode.

Backlogged!!!!!:damn:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
have you gotten to the merc outposts were they send in helicopter gunships as backup if an alarm is pulled? :why:

i got through the first round of reinforcements that came on gunboats like :smugbiden:

but the the heli came with the heavy gun and the original mercs from the camp were still creeping on me. grass was on fire all around, snipers, rockets....and the heli.

took me a few tries to take the camp without the alarm going off.

:damn:

I've only done 8/34 outposts so far and is on 30% progress. I try my best to go stealth and either shoot the alarm or turn it off manually. The outposts remind me of the Forts in Assassin's Creed 3 just way more of them. Sniping fools from a distance and not being seen will NOT trigger the alarms:blessed:

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
been playing this game like crazy. such a good game. how did I sleep on it for this long

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This the only game I can get my viet cong on. Strapped C4 to a tank outside an outpost, and littered the entrance with mines. Snuck into the outpost disabled the alarm. Set off the C4, whole camp runs out to see what it is. They run into the minefield. They come back to turn the alarm on and realize it's broken and the caged animals they had are released.

Meanwhile I'm just sitting on their roof watching. Next I'm gonna put a mine on a dead body and wait for his friends to find him.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
█ W.D.Y.D. █;2767307 said:
This the only game I can get my viet cong on. Strapped C4 to a tank outside an outpost, and littered the entrance with mines. Snuck into the outpost disabled the alarm. Set off the C4, whole camp runs out to see what it is. They run into the minefield. They come back to turn the alarm on and realize it's broken and the caged animals they had are released.

Meanwhile I'm just sitting on their roof watching. Next I'm gonna put a mine on a dead body and wait for his friends to find him.

You need to record that piff breh. I didnt even know they had tanks in this. Guess im not that far yet. Hoe you even set all those up without being seen?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
ib3APu19yaubw.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
i just started playing this tonight.... :whew:

maybe im just high as fukk but this shyt is hard :laff: im tryna do my first wanted dead quest and i keep fukking around getting caught before i can takedown the commander

banan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The situation that got me reaaaaly into the game was at the beginning of it. I got some skill points and used them on takedown from the bottom.

So here's the thing, I see an outpost with a little pier on the river. Hell, I think, maaan, this is gonna be good, I'm gonna swim underwater, knife takedown the guy on the pier from the water, crouch to the next house and begin my silent killing spree. :takedat:

So I swim to the guy, I'm under the pier ready to spring from the water and put muthafukkin knife in his throat when something nudges me from behind, I think, fukk, those waves. ANother nudge, I look back and a fukkin crocodile mouth is opening right in front of my face - WHOAH! :damn:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm 25 hrs in and 42% complete :whew: this game is a mix of Assassin Creed series w/ the radio towers opening of the map and looting villians, Just Cause 2, with the location and fast paced open world action, Uncharted, with it's adventurous missions(underground temples), escape endings and platforming and Crysis 2, with it's first person shooting and weapons.

:salute: Ubisoft!!

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The situation that got me reaaaaly into the game was at the beginning of it. I got some skill points and used them on takedown from the bottom.

So here's the thing, I see an outpost with a little pier on the river. Hell, I think, maaan, this is gonna be good, I'm gonna swim underwater, knife takedown the guy on the pier from the water, crouch to the next house and begin my silent killing spree. :takedat:

So I swim to the guy, I'm under the pier ready to spring from the water and put muthafukkin knife in his throat when something nudges me from behind, I think, fukk, those waves. ANother nudge, I look back and a fukkin crocodile mouth is opening right in front of my face - WHOAH! :damn:

:laugh: this same shyt happened to me last night, but i was coming out the water on a bank tryna hunt some tapirs i think...RIGHT when i was starting to come out the water, a giant croc pops up behind me and grabs my leg and tries to drag me back in :whew::whew::whew:

it was so sudden and unexpected, but so GOAT :laff: i ain't been legit surprised/shocked by something in a game like that IN YEARS...

i'm trying to sit through this awful Hawks vs Cavs game but i might just say fukk it at half time and get back on this piff :wow: