Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
60% done now :whew:

i'm not sure how it is on the 360 or ps3 but on the PC version you can swap between all 4 guns with the 1 thru 4 keys, or you can hold down the button for swapping to your previous weapon and the lil weapon wheel will come up allowing you to pick which one you want

you gotta go to where their shapes are on the map and hunt for em

get a boat, post up in the middle of the water, jump in from time to time to draw the sharks out and get back on the boat to shoot em when they try to come at you :mjpls:

i just did the maneater shark Path of the Hunter quest last night and had to do it that way, because as soon as you jump off in the water theres gonna be at least 2 sharks on your ass :laff:

I just started doing the hunting missions last night it took some getting used to because I'm accustomed to using the shotti or flame thrower to take the animals out resorting to the bow and arrow had me getting killed with the quickness. I died 4 times hunting the black panther, every I'd stalk it a leopard would attack me out of nowhere. I ended up just shooting it once to make it attack me then killing it with the knife.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
[spoiler in video]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEvwc5PfX4I[/ame]

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
after playing for a while ... i didn't like this game .....

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just started doing the hunting missions last night it took some getting used to because I'm accustomed to using the shotti or flame thrower to take the animals out resorting to the bow and arrow had me getting killed with the quickness. I died 4 times hunting the black panther, every I'd stalk it a leopard would attack me out of nowhere. I ended up just shooting it once to make it attack me then killing it with the knife.

Yeah I did the black panther hunt before I made the animal repelient, so I died quite few times too so I laid out one of them trip mines out for that punk azz leopard.:gladbron:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Game is great but the ending had me like :mindblown:

So I chose to save my friends because I figured its the whole point of the game and I could't just slit that chicks throat

I then went on to youtube to watch the alternative and saw that you're fukking Citra immediately after killing the chick.
Im like :damn: might have chose wrong
then the bytch proceeded to kill my ass:huhldup:

Did any of yall choose citra then after dying go :ld: It was worth it

Daps
Reppin
NYC
100% complete for story mode... just gotta finish 4 coop missions for the plat. Been puttin in multiplayer work heavy, lvl 75, nearly 5000 kills, over nearly 3 mil xp, ranked 2 outa 1053+ players in my city.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Best fire effects i have ever seen in a game ever...i was like :merchant: when the crazed Molotov rastifarian came through and crushed the jungle...:wow:

I done go so sick with the Bow im not even aiming that bytch....of the hip arrows....:mindblown:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

cuz im retarded.... i picked it back up recently and instead of focusing on little shyt like stealth and collectibles ...

i decided to just play how felt at any given time ... randomly going from rambo to stealth to rambo again and shooting animals and causing chaos ...

And then the game had me like :whoo:

so i retract said statement

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Game is great but the ending had me like :mindblown:

So I chose to save my friends because I figured its the whole point of the game and I could't just slit that chicks throat

I then went on to youtube to watch the alternative and saw that you're fukking Citra immediately after killing the chick.
Im like :damn: might have chose wrong
then the bytch proceeded to kill my ass:huhldup:

Did any of yall choose citra then after dying go :ld: It was worth it

I did because she looks like Roxanne Montana

tumblr_mfyn9wfPrK1r6s1f3o1_500.jpg