Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Is the modding community still popping? A ot of shyt can be done with this template though.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I'm not saying it's not a game worth playing, but it's not as good as it's hyped up to be. Bethesda is still the king of this open-world shyt.

Yeah but fallout has to step it up new Vegas was forgettable at best and could have just been a dlc. Them fighting mechanics have to improve something serious as well as the graphics. This game though isn't great in one thing, but they took a little bit from every good game and made it work imo. it's really just a linear game in a open world.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:comeon: breh there location are right on the map :leostare:

but to help you out....some should be near the first radiotower you activate in

the game

Good lookin bruh, I been looking at the animal areas on the map, but aint shyt on there that look like a goat to me lol.

I gotta say though, I am the type that thinks all these FPS shyts are the same and just generic, this is easily the most fun I have ever had with a FPS (im 26 so this includes the GOAT #1 and #2 Goldeneye and Perfect Dark). They were EXTRA creative with this shyt and im loving everything about it. My shyt is modded so I dont even be enjoying games no more, but I have literally everything aint I dont want to play none of that shyt compared to this. There is bout 25 different FPS in my stack and none of them has shyt on this, real talk.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Good lookin bruh, I been looking at the animal areas on the map, but aint shyt on there that look like a goat to me lol.

I gotta say though, I am the type that thinks all these FPS shyts are the same and just generic, this is easily the most fun I have ever had with a FPS (im 26 so this includes the GOAT #1 and #2 Goldeneye and Perfect Dark). They were EXTRA creative with this shyt and im loving everything about it. My shyt is modded so I dont even be enjoying games no more, but I have literally everything aint I dont want to play none of that shyt compared to this. There is bout 25 different FPS in my stack and none of them has shyt on this, real talk.

:salute: this shyt had me hooked for like couple weeks and i havent even touched multiplayer or coop yet :ohlawd: