Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
All I'm seeing is a bunch of soft clowns flocking to something nobody asked them to come to. In fact, not nada nan one of deez nikkaz even got a thread where they talking about anything :yeshrug: so I figure if you gonna be here you'd have to speak towards the topic or how would an EXPOSED!!! group of people act when getting EXPOSED!!!????

So the behavior is typical and expected. Nobody saying shyt except for this one clown who I'll redress...

Now what does your reply have to do with me (according to you) taking what you said out of context? You claimed you was about to feast did you not?
Let's put your view on the vastly Superior Xbox gamepass..

But according to your logistics we'd be feasting all winter :blessed:

Anyways, back to what you finished with...

WLIM :wow: I'll redig up your carcass if that's what you want...

Then you...

Then me...
Microsoft CEO: Cloud Partnership Is 'All Driven by Sony'

I guess I gotta explain it to you too?
You was hyped for Sony cloud, ready to feast
Ak said you hyped for clouds now huh
You claimed it was MS not doing clouds correctly
And then I killed you by linking you to Sony begging Microsoft for help with the cloud.

You on the other hand like your squadmates are talking like if gamepass ain't it aka no feasting.
So my niigga, you salty as fukk. Why you saying I'm taking shyt outta context tho? I'm asking for a friend :mjlol:
pPdNZ3c_d.webp

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The mods had to move this because it also exposes lazy moderation. Not me, the reactions are typical arcadium tactics that are left unchecked. Threads turn into ppl attacking things they can't, claiming context when that's not it :win:

Boot on neck season has returned :blessed:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
They've been telling us this the entire time :ohhh:
The Series X is pretty much useless after what Nvidia revealed
I would consider building a gaming PC for the first time before buying a Series X now
So pc is always more powerful, and now that they finally surpassed Xbox and Sony only Xbox suffers :jbhmm:

The way I sees it, there are console gamers and there are PC gamers. Even if you own both, you're still likely one or the other unless you just have no life and all you do is play videogames which then who cares what you think you hairy palmed lil bytch :gucci:

Sony stans to try and level the playing field created this false narrative that console gamers instead of choosing between consoles will become PC gamers now and only use Sony for exclusives. Most games are multiplats so by their own logic Sony gamers are PC gamers :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Just make threads about once a week to slow it down
Are your saying this as fatboi1 or fatboibp :sas2:
There are pc gamers in this very sub forum who doesn’t have either Xbox or PlayStation. :camby:
You're either a console gamer or a PC gamer is what I clearly distinguished, thank you for agreeing, shame on you for doing it indirectly due to complications of the comprehension gland

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I tell you and anybody else what. You obviously feel some kind of way to enter a thread and be like "please stop :damn:"

Now if there's anything to your point, and it trumps my point? Then I'll Literally stop. For those keeping score, I'm pointing out how Sony gamers are really PC gamers in disguise. I clicked on your PlayStation symbol and it did not take me to your profile. I'm certain it'll be mostly exclusives and you'll prove this threads inaccuracy. If that's not the case I'm gonna need you to shut the fukk up forever...

Fo eva eva :sitdown:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I tell you and anybody else what. You obviously feel some kind of way to enter a thread and be like "please stop :damn:"

Now if there's anything to your point, and it trumps my point? Then I'll Literally stop. For those keeping score, I'm pointing out how Sony gamers are really PC gamers in disguise. I clicked on your PlayStation symbol and it did not take me to your profile. I'm certain it'll be mostly exclusives and you'll prove this threads inaccuracy. If that's not the case I'm gonna need you to shut the fukk up forever...

Fo eva eva :sitdown:

tenor.gif