u okay bro? U just bumped 10 threads in a row alone :mjlol:

LTaJWSX.png
A bunch of championship level threads, beautifying the place imo

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Disclaimer - If you're offended by the truth then stay your dumb ass out of this thread :francis:

I was watching a YouTube video on gamepass and in the comments section it looked a lot like it does here with Sony lamers bashing gamepass. Gamepass is an amazing deal but why the hate? It then dawned on me that Sony has had at least 3 failed versions of gamepass this gen and most of Sony's Stanbase only had good things to say about them. Let's take a look shall we. I'll post a couple comments from each...

Exhibit 1 - PlayStation TV
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/playstation-tv.251794/
The remote play is very tempting...... :patrice:
For the record remote play never worked :picard:
I'm gonna use mine over ethernet, fukk wireless !!! :win:
:gucci:
If you have a PS4 in your living room, you can use remote play with this thing and play the PS4 in your basement or where ever there is a TV & internet connection anywhere in the United States..You won't have to buy another PS4 or move the PS4 around the house. It also plays PSvita, PSP games, and has apps.
Now gamepass shyts on this in every way, but these same posters will try to tell you it's not worthy :stopitslime:

Let's take a commercial break, part 2 of this breakdown will be posted momentarily...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Exhibit B - PlayStation classic mini

I forgot to mention in the previous post the PlayStation TV was $150 at the time of those comments. But hey, at least it came with a ps3 controller and "the Lego movie" :mjlol: Several years later Sony tries to sell you older games again, this time for about $100 and about twenty games. I seen comments by @Wiles and @Khalil's_Black_Excellence but didn't realize they wanted summerjam tickets. Who likes bonus content :youngsabo: peep this regularly scheduled content first...
i might buy it just for the possible hack.
So he's willing to pay $100 for 20 mediocre ps1 games and a possiblity to play more ps1 games...
Will cop when it’s hacked and more games are added.
So another hundred for the hope of playing a few old as dirt non enhanced ps1 games :mjlol:
This is so dumb. You know what they should've done at least(imo)?

Add a Ethernet/Wifi card on this thing and allow it to connect to PSN and periodically release classic games that can be purchased. It'd also be cross buy so it'd work on a PSX emulator on PS4 but BUTT BIG BOOTY BUTT, there's no PS1 emulator on PS4 :mjlol: These things will never satisfy everyone as there's too many "classics" to wind it down to 20 games.

bfc509bf57e9692ebccad800466dbcbe.jpg
So he was willing to pay 100 if they allowed him to update a ps1 adapter that cost more than a ps1 as long as they allowed him to update it and buy more games for it :hubie:
But he doesn't see much value in gamepass he says :jbhmm:

Exhibit C coming momentarily

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Exhibit C - PlayStation now
PlayStation now was deemed greatest thing since sliced bread. And if anyone including the ppl who commented feel different today that's cool but yesterday they was like...
The feast is almost upon us :blessed:
He was talking about ps now :lolbron:
But gamepass is trash in his eyes
I am so ready :why:
He's ready for ps now ladies and gentlemen
Him too
The concept of the "cloud" was never the issue, as much as it was MS' implementation.
Microsoft CEO: Cloud Partnership Is 'All Driven by Sony'
The biggest appeal is this supplementing PS3 backward compatibility.

Play all your PS3 titles from your 4...that's kinda like a big deal.
Kinda like a big deal :smugbiden:
Goddamn breh the hate is strong in here. :blessed:
I've seen stronger hate towards a better alternative by you, but nobodies reading this so you're safe :handshake:
Jesse+Jackson+Crying.jpg

Sony brehs... :to:
nikkaz crying over ps now being an option :wow:
I do this with my vita. miles away and it plays with minimal issues but y'all were quick to say it would be unplayable.

Too much salt is bad for your health.
So while it's an accepted fact the vita streaming was never a thing, here is Sony stans claiming otherwise. Then they'll say how gamepass and xcloud cannot be as lag free as it is. I'm certain there's a logical reason for this kind of behavior :hhh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Bonus content

Considering that you can play these games on not just ps4, but even pcs/laptops and vitas (I think it was even rumored or initially stated to be accessible on tablets as well, not 100% on that one tho), I can see a reason that it's a chargeable service. I do think that having PS+ should have a PS+Now sort of purchaseable option for the year, for like an added 25-40 bucks or so and I'd be fine with that.

I get that they're old game, but it's a very convenient way to access hundreds of these old games, some of which are still selling individually for 20-60 bucks alone. Gamers sometimes seem to have a unrealistic viewpoint of things. Cats be wanting dozens of AAA games to come out a year, but want them to only be sold for a quarter of their retail value/worth and still liablet o bootleg them nonetheless.
I mean this niigga is all in on gamepass it would seem. I wonder what changed :jbhmm:
If I had as much time as you, I could go back an take a gang of your comments completely out of context as well to show how you've argued against yourself.

Enjoy your daps though.
Wait :stop: sohh I took your comments out of context?
Anybody can click on your post to the thread it came from to see the context. What was taken out of context sir, I want to be corrected.