Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Bonus content

I mean this niigga is all in on gamepass it would seem. I wonder what changed :jbhmm:

Wait :stop: sohh I took your comments out of context?
Anybody can click on your post to the thread it came from to see the context. What was taken out of context sir, I want to be corrected.

As a Vita owner, I was excited to be able to play some of those games on my console/TV instead of the actual Vita. It's also why I bought the PSTV when it went on sale. My comments had nothing to do with backwards compatibility.

You're acting like Sony partnering to use Azure is some ground breaking win for XBox. MS has the 2nd largest cloud platform behind AWS.

The idea of the PS4 being able to emulate the PS3 cell technology was indeed a big deal prior to us knowing how it would truly be implemented in PSNow.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As a Vita owner, I was excited to be able to play some of those games on my console/TV instead of the actual Vita. It's also why I bought the PSTV when it went on sale. My comments had nothing to do with backwards compatibility.

You're acting like Sony partnering to use Azure is some ground breaking win for XBox. MS has the 2nd largest cloud platform behind AWS.

The idea of the PS4 being able to emulate the PS3 cell technology was indeed a big deal prior to us knowing how it would truly be implemented in PSNow.
So you say I took something out of context?
The feast upon us was not taken out of context, you can't be hyped for ps now and it's library or pricing then or now but bash gamepass. So WLIM on that. Then I quoted you replying to this comment...
So cloud gaming is cool now? lol @ the contradictions coming from this.
I then destroyed you for what you said and now it's :whoa: context? The final doesn't apply to Xbox about things being a big deal? I guess it's only a big deal if they try to sell you a ps mini that cost more than the real thing. Man you gtfoh you beer battered housebytch :bryan:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bonus content

I mean this niigga is all in on gamepass it would seem. I wonder what changed :jbhmm:

Wait :stop: sohh I took your comments out of context?
Anybody can click on your post to the thread it came from to see the context. What was taken out of context sir, I want to be corrected.

latest

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So you say I took something out of context?
The feast upon us was not taken out of context, you can't be hyped for ps now and it's library or pricing then or now but bash gamepass. So WLIM on that. Then I quoted you replying to this comment...

PS4 was eating with or without PSNow. Xbox is soup kitchen status without gamepass, cut it out.

I then destroyed you for what you said and now it's :whoa: context? The final doesn't apply to Xbox about things being a big deal? I guess it's only a big deal if they try to sell you a ps mini that cost more than the real thing. Man you gtfoh you beer battered housebytch :bryan:

:dwillhuh: what did you destroy by bringing up an irrelevant point for the purposes of you arguing in circles with yourself?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All I'm seeing is a bunch of soft clowns flocking to something nobody asked them to come to. In fact, not nada nan one of deez nikkaz even got a thread where they talking about anything :yeshrug: so I figure if you gonna be here you'd have to speak towards the topic or how would an EXPOSED!!! group of people act when getting EXPOSED!!!????

So the behavior is typical and expected. Nobody saying shyt except for this one clown who I'll redress...
PS4 was eating with or without PSNow. Xbox is soup kitchen status without gamepass, cut it out.
Now what does your reply have to do with me (according to you) taking what you said out of context? You claimed you was about to feast did you not?
Let's put your view on the vastly Superior Xbox gamepass..
I'll tell you what I'm looking forward to, the pleas you Xbox n*ggas about to cop all winter. Bu bu but game pass :pachaha:
But according to your logistics we'd be feasting all winter :blessed:

Anyways, back to what you finished with...
:dwillhuh: what did you destroy by bringing up an irrelevant point for the purposes of you arguing in circles with yourself?
WLIM :wow: I'll redig up your carcass if that's what you want...
So cloud gaming is cool now? lol @ the contradictions coming from this.
Then you...
The concept of the "cloud" was never the issue, as much as it was MS' implementation.
Then me...
Microsoft CEO: Cloud Partnership Is 'All Driven by Sony'

I guess I gotta explain it to you too?
You was hyped for Sony cloud, ready to feast
Ak said you hyped for clouds now huh
You claimed it was MS not doing clouds correctly
And then I killed you by linking you to Sony begging Microsoft for help with the cloud.

You on the other hand like your squadmates are talking like if gamepass ain't it aka no feasting.
So my niigga, you salty as fukk. Why you saying I'm taking shyt outta context tho? I'm asking for a friend :mjlol: