Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:russell::russell::russell:

The savior of Xbox, Halo:Infinite was a joke, now a popular funny meme based on how ass it was, and now delayed. Their biggest launch title and thing they have been hyping for years is delayed. :snoop:

Xbox nikkas have been saying these studios will bring them back but no games yet:dead:

Meanwhile Sony has multiple categories for GOAT this gen with TLoU II, GoW, Dreams, GoT, Spider-man, Bloodborne, Horizon, and Uncharted 4.

And lol of course its not about console sales anymore Xbox already lost:banderas:
1. Halo infinite by all who seen it and care about Halo? Think it looks fantastic. If gameplay is king (i.e. nintendo) then Halo infinite looks fantastic. And graphically? You're new to this next gen shyt, you cant even see the differences like that until you have a capable display. There are no 4k/120 streams of games that can do that. Crackdown 3 in 4k HDR looks AMAZING and looks like shyt in 720p. Slightly better in 1080p. You didn't even see all the next gen features like Ray tracing applied and because you don't understand the importance you look past it. The meme you referred to was not created by anybody who understands this. You do realize that right???

As for delays half the ps4 games (notice he didn't mention there's less ps5 1st party games in development than Xbox) were delayed. You can't do that, that's bias, prejudice. Nobody is debating Sony has better first party support this gen but you're overblowing how well they supported you :stop: because games cost more to make in general. The industry produces less and less AAA or even new genres because of this and you somehow will turn around and go "we never ate this good":blessed:

nikkaz even talking about the ps5 having the best launch of first 6 months ever :dahell:

That's why you view of the future is flawed, you essentially don't care what the competition has until you're told to care by majorities. But I appreciate you right now because you're showing the capacity for growth. I disagree with your stance tho wholeheartedly

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
:russell::russell::russell:

The savior of Xbox, Halo:Infinite was a joke, now a popular funny meme based on how ass it was, and now delayed. Their biggest launch title and thing they have been hyping for years is delayed. :snoop:

Xbox nikkas have been saying these studios will bring them back but no games yet:dead:

Meanwhile Sony has multiple categories for GOAT this gen with TLoU II, GoW, Dreams, GoT, Spider-man, Bloodborne, Horizon, and Uncharted 4.

And lol of course its not about console sales anymore Xbox already lost:banderas:
Good games take time dawg cyberpunk was announced 2013 and us just now coming out this November :yeshrug:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
1. Halo infinite by all who seen it and care about Halo? Think it looks fantastic. If gameplay is king (i.e. nintendo) then Halo infinite looks fantastic. And graphically? You're new to this next gen shyt, you cant even see the differences like that until you have a capable display. There are no 4k/120 streams of games that can do that. Crackdown 3 in 4k HDR looks AMAZING and looks like shyt in 720p. Slightly better in 1080p. You didn't even see all the next gen features like Ray tracing applied and because you don't understand the importance you look past it. The meme you referred to was not created by anybody who understands this. You do realize that right???

As for delays half the ps4 games (notice he didn't mention there's less ps5 1st party games in development than Xbox) were delayed. You can't do that, that's bias, prejudice. Nobody is debating Sony has better first party support this gen but you're overblowing how well they supported you :stop: because games cost more to make in general. The industry produces less and less AAA or even new genres because of this and you somehow will turn around and go "we never ate this good":blessed:

nikkaz even talking about the ps5 having the best launch of first 6 months ever :dahell:

That's why you view of the future is flawed, you essentially don't care what the competition has until you're told to care by majorities. But I appreciate you right now because you're showing the capacity for growth. I disagree with your stance tho wholeheartedly
Breh AAA games today are better than they ever have been.

Breh there the only corporate foolery here is from you. I have a PC, switch, and gamepass. I like sony because they have the best games straight up. While you will defend the larrybox with your last breath

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
What would make you think Microsoft has a cyberpunk in their arsenal? They only had 2 good exclusives this gen
They got obsidian with aaa budget now :wow:. Xbox is improving then studio accusations long term game Tlou Sony’s crown exclusive came at the tail end of the ps3. Xbox ain’t just forzahalogears

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
What would make you think Microsoft has a cyberpunk in their arsenal? They only had 2 good exclusives this gen
And what 2 good games are you talking about?

Breh there the only corporate foolery here is from you. I have a PC, switch, and gamepass. I like sony because they have the best games straight up. While you will defend the larrybox with your last breath
Oh you have gamepass on PC? Then what's your gamertag old pal :sas1:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
tenor.gif

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
They've been telling us this the entire time :ohhh:

So pc is always more powerful, and now that they finally surpassed Xbox and Sony only Xbox suffers :jbhmm:

The way I sees it, there are console gamers and there are PC gamers. Even if you own both, you're still likely one or the other unless you just have no life and all you do is play videogames which then who cares what you think you hairy palmed lil bytch :gucci:

Sony stans to try and level the playing field created this false narrative that console gamers instead of choosing between consoles will become PC gamers now and only use Sony for exclusives. Most games are multiplats so by their own logic Sony gamers are PC gamers :dwillhuh:

Xbox gamers are dreamcast gamers in disguise. Yall got the same amount of good games coming out in 2021:mjlol:

Nah, Dreamcast been getting a steady stream of good games since 2006 :ufdup:

Infact, here are some 2020 releases we had or are waiting for :sas2:

The Dreamcast Junkyard: New Dreamcast Games Coming In 2020

Callign the Xbox a dreamcast is disrespectful to dedicated SEGA stans like myself :pacspit:

Dreamcast even got a suprise PSP/PS3 game released

The Dreamcast Junkyard: Review: 4x4 Jam

While Dreamcast may have been discontinued, the fanbase is putting work into the console :ehh:

Unlike the Xbox :mjgrin:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Because we're not broke like you?
I hear you Dr Umar :yawn:
I don't play online games
You're playing online games right now tho :stopitslime:
See, here's your last post...
geno's said:

I then asked what's your gamertag because I'm all about receipts and you thought you could lie and say you don't play online games like that matters :ufdup:

And this fool had the audacity to say while I defend Xbox with my last breath. No, I defend this forum from being overran by Sony stans because the mods won't. Once again, you've (Sony stans) have been EXPOSED!!!