Reppin
Texas
tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox gamers are dreamcast gamers in disguise. Yall got the same amount of good games coming out in 2021:mjlol:
You got me :manny:

Cuz nobody wants to play...

Halo infinite
Phantasy star online 2
Psychonauts 2
Forza
Gears tactics
Stalker 2
The gunk
Vampire the masquerade - bloodlines 2
Tetris effect

And that's what's been confirmed, there's way more games with no release dates officially as of today

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You got me :manny:

Cuz nobody wants to play...

Halo infinite
Phantasy star online 2
Psychonauts 2
Forza
Gears tactics
Stalker 2
The gunk
Vampire the masquerade - bloodlines 2
Tetris effect

And that's what's been confirmed, there's way more games with no release dates officially as of today
No they don't, which is why the ps5 will outsell the xbox sx2:1

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No they don't, which is why the ps5 will outsell the xbox sx2:1
I don't care who sells the most and neither do you :stopitslime: that's the "tell" my niigga. Let me easily break this down.

Your system guaranteed to be sold out, hard to get. I just want to get one when I want to get one (I'm talking XSX) and will likely be able to find one (I doubt it but you believe this so I'm rocking with you) so that's a win for me.

My system shyts on your system from a technical standpoint, capabilities/etc. Multiplat central and gamepass. You have a weaker system with PS now... Xbox wins again.

So you point to the games, and as of right now there's more games your hope get made than what you've seen with your eyes and you're assuming whatever they make will be epic :banderas: Xbox had added a dozen studios and had dedicated billions to creating a new and worthy portfolio with veteran developers, many who held key positions in the games you care about the most. And there's evidence of more of that going on in Xbox land than there is on Sonyvilles side. None of these companies are rookies so logically speaking with all due respect, I just feel like once the ps5 is sold out, a Superior system technically will be available for the same price or cheaper delivering everything I said it will along with reviewers pointing out the frame rate and resolution differences and lack of Ray tracing detail... That's going to bed a problem. And for people who buy both? The narrative will quickly become "I use my ps5 for exclusives" with the reality that AAAA exclusives are few and far between. And if you don't wanna splurge too much you can get the Xbox series S and that will give you performance SIMILAR to the ps5 except they targeting 1440p/120 which is what the ps5 will be upscaling from.

I didn't even mention xcloud makes it so you don't even need a fukkin console, you can join the Xbox ecosystem and your cellphone is now your switch but with games geared towards ppl with hair on their balls and chins. The kishi controller now makes portable gaming from Xbox a real thing. No system required, you'll remain a member or become one when a significant game you wanna play releases. They will get your money if you're a gamer at all.

If Sony still sells more consoles isn't important or even relevant. It's will Microsoft deliver on their intended goals? I'd jump ship to Sony if they wasn't trying nah mean. You got the fight of your life on your hands here console warriors. I say, don't give in. Cuz they trying to distract you from doing other things. This is not a good thing for society imo, must of us have 100's of games in our backlogs

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I don't care who sells the most and neither do you :stopitslime: that's the "tell" my niigga. Let me easily break this down.

Your system guaranteed to be sold out, hard to get. I just want to get one when I want to get one (I'm talking XSX) and will likely be able to find one (I doubt it but you believe this so I'm rocking with you) so that's a win for me.

My system shyts on your system from a technical standpoint, capabilities/etc. Multiplat central and gamepass. You have a weaker system with PS now... Xbox wins again.

So you point to the games, and as of right now there's more games your hope get made than what you've seen with your eyes and you're assuming whatever they make will be epic :banderas: Xbox had added a dozen studios and had dedicated billions to creating a new and worthy portfolio with veteran developers, many who held key positions in the games you care about the most. And there's evidence of more of that going on in Xbox land than there is on Sonyvilles side. None of these companies are rookies so logically speaking with all due respect, I just feel like once the ps5 is sold out, a Superior system technically will be available for the same price or cheaper delivering everything I said it will along with reviewers pointing out the frame rate and resolution differences and lack of Ray tracing detail... That's going to bed a problem. And for people who buy both? The narrative will quickly become "I use my ps5 for exclusives" with the reality that AAAA exclusives are few and far between. And if you don't wanna splurge too much you can get the Xbox series S and that will give you performance SIMILAR to the ps5 except they targeting 1440p/120 which is what the ps5 will be upscaling from.

I didn't even mention xcloud makes it so you don't even need a fukkin console, you can join the Xbox ecosystem and your cellphone is now your switch but with games geared towards ppl with hair on their balls and chins. The kishi controller now makes portable gaming from Xbox a real thing. No system required, you'll remain a member or become one when a significant game you wanna play releases. They will get your money if you're a gamer at all.

If Sony still sells more consoles isn't important or even relevant. It's will Microsoft deliver on their intended goals? I'd jump ship to Sony if they wasn't trying nah mean. You got the fight of your life on your hands here console warriors. I say, don't give in. Cuz they trying to distract you from doing other things. This is not a good thing for society imo, must of us have 100's of games in our backlogs
:russell::russell::russell:

The savior of Xbox, Halo:Infinite was a joke, now a popular funny meme based on how ass it was, and now delayed. Their biggest launch title and thing they have been hyping for years is delayed. :snoop:

Xbox nikkas have been saying these studios will bring them back but no games yet:dead:

Meanwhile Sony has multiple categories for GOAT this gen with TLoU II, GoW, Dreams, GoT, Spider-man, Bloodborne, Horizon, and Uncharted 4.

And lol of course its not about console sales anymore Xbox already lost:banderas:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
no, they're just liars. they talk that "I'll just get it on PC" shyt, but they don't got a PC

WLIM :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4