Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Seriously, it just dawned on me that Phil might be in the lead here. He even talks like Trump - “Next E3 is going to be the best, folks, believe me, tremendous”

Someone post that image of Phil’s E3 wolf tickets over the years

oh shyt, your avi? :dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
From what you've seen...you haven't seen shyt. :gucci:

Moreover it always takes 2 years for the games to come out that look better than last gen, on top of graphical fidelity being one of the areas that just don't improve generation to generation as much anymore.
That was the narrative leading up this gen. PC heads told you that mostly. This gen console makers for the first time are putting effort into ther CPU as well as the GPU. Then they focused on exactly what will make that leap. You'll see below...
Another terrible thread
What did fatboi1 do to you?
PS5 games already look better than next gen
I see the leap
Have you seen everwild?
Horizon does, we'll see with Spiderman.

Point is dudes want the kind of jump that SNES and N64 had - graphics will never jump like that again. The difference will be in performance stuff like loading times.
Wrong :stop: HDR + Ray tracing will be the biggest leaps and when you see all that yourself in person your jaw will drop. Sony isn't touting these features so I get it. But every single expert in this field agrees that's what ray tracing brings to the equation and you're not acknowledging it :francis:
I haven't seen enough to say that about ps5 but xbsx definitely should
Xbox has shown off more and better, universally agreed amongst humans capable of an unbiased opinion :umad:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Kinda gotta agree for economical reasons. Isn't the RTX 3000 series coming out next month? then gonna hit us with a console the following month? Nah, that ain't really the wave right now. wait until after the holidays, things clear a bit, folks getting gift cards and paid.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Power dont mean shyt, 3DO & Atari Jaguar were more powerful than the Genesis, Snes, 64, etc.

Yet they lost big time.:gucci:
The 3D0 was $500 back then which translates to like 2,000 today and only had one title that looked remotely interesting (this mortal kombat knockoff) that I can assure was not even good. Atari jaguar was never in a position to compete, nobody was on board, most ppl not only never had one but don't know anyone who had one. Try again...
Saturn was more powerful than all those above, and it flopped :sas2:
Again, $500 at launch 25 yrs ago with zero promotion in America. The system was a huge success in Japan tho but you tried...
Dreamcast was more powerful than PS1, N64, and could compete with the PS2. But look what happened.:sas2:

Power doesnt mean shyt, its about the games that are made.:sas1:
Here you just contradict yourself due to lack of knowledge. The dreamcast was a ps2 competitor not ps1.PS2 forced the dreamcast to retire because it was weaker and ther GD disc they used was easy to bootleg. You say it's about games like if the dreamcast didn't have the best run of games in gaming history? You failed miserably here in trying to make a point. Like, flat out bricked a layup...
A weaker game that is fun will always sell over a graphically intense game that is trash :ufdup:

How you think Nintendo has stayed relevant after all these years:jawalrus:
I can assure you gamepass has enough fun titles to keep you fed, has the AAA's and everything in between. Proven service. If you ignore that then your entire speech end was in vain :win:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Isn't the RTX 3000 series coming out next month?
they have an event next month, but I doubt they'll announce the cards are dropping immediately. plus there will probably be fukkery with (extremely limited) 'founders editions', and it might be awhile before the average consumer can get their hands on a non-reference card. it's hard to say, since nvidia seems to do different shyt every generation

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Wrong. Cheaper forms of entertainment do better in bad economic times, on top of people spending more time at home.
How about a more powerful and capable system at a cheaper entry price with a gamepass like service and backwards compatibility that'll make older games new again.

That sounds good period but that during an epidemic should equal success according to your own logic :ohhh:
:handshake: