Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS4 titles actually looked next gen
Order 1886 didn't look like a PS3 game and neither did infamous second son.

You haven't seen real gameplay from Demon Souls and Miles Morales, that's the point. Horizon and Ratchet & Clank looked next gen, both are coming in 2021. Neither Infamous nor The Order came out on launch day btw.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You haven't seen real gameplay from Demon Souls and Miles Morales, that's the point. Horizon and Ratchet & Clank looked next gen, both are coming in 2021. Neither Infamous nor The Order came out on launch day btw.

I bet they look ps4ish longer than PS4 games looked like PS3 games, which never happened

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Both new consoles should be delayed to next year cause of the pandemic. Things might be better off a year from now in terms of spending money and logistics.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gears Of War 5 runs at 100fps, ultra everything, 1440p with zero issues bruh :gucci:

That's a last gen game and its a shooter that's not graphically demanding

It can run in 4k well over 60 frames can you read

Last gen games like Witcher 3 you can't play even play in 2k at 120fps, or any open world game for that matter

I just only shooters have those high frame rates I swear yall talking to yourself

Cyberpunk can only get 60fps in 1080p on a 2080ti, good luck streaming that

I played Devil May Cry 5 damn near 300fps

you know why, because its fukking devil may cry

linear ass games like that aren't taxing on hardware

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That's a last gen game and its a shooter that's not graphically demanding

It can run in 4k well over 60 frames can you read

Last gen games like Witcher 3 you can't play even play in 2k at 120fps, or any open world game for that matter

I just only shooters have those high frame rates I swear yall talking to yourself

Cyberpunk can only get 60fps in 1080p on a 2080ti, good luck streaming that

I played Devil May Cry 5 damn near 300fps

you know why, because its fukking devil may cry

linear ass games like that aren't taxing on hardware
But I can play Witcher 3 fine, with almost everything on EXTREME (not ultra nugga) at 1440p and it NEVER drops under 90fps.

You acting like that's a huge difference :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Power means nothing now....

Sony Stans yall :mjlol:

Spiderman DLC but talking about how Xbox (with the deeper pockets and a solid fanbase) should fold just because they decided to push out a finished product of Halo instead of some bullshyt :mjlol:

And honestly, I’m not even checking for Halo. No game on PS5 interests me though. I’m buying the system specifically for the upgrade in games I currently own and games specifically built with XSeries in mind.

Double the power of an X1X and probably triple the power of a PS4 but “power means nothing” now. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh y'all let the Sony Stan's bully y'all.

Only for this to turn out to be absolutely true. Will the final product be different? Probably, hopefully... But that doesn't make what he reported false
Let's imagine if Dusk Golem was privy to TLOU Remastered development...

TLOU's porting to PS4 trouble:
"I wish we had a button that was like ‘Turn On PS4 Mode’, but no," Druckmann said. "We expected it to be hell, and it was hell. Just getting an image onscreen, even an inferior one with the shadows broken, lighting broken and with it crashing every 30 seconds … that took a long time. These engineers are some of the best in the industry and they optimized the game so much for the PS3’s SPUs specifically. It was optimized on a binary level, but after shifting those things over, you have to go back to the high level, make sure the systems are intact, and optimize it again.
Why porting The Last of Us to PS4 was 'hell'.
It would be a mirror of this supposed "RE8 trouble".

"TLOU is getting a port to the PS4... There's some trouble... This game is struggling to run on the PS4 and it's looking bad. PS4 may not even run the game at 1080P/30fps."
:mjlol: