Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
sales in the US will depend a lot on whether or not we get a second stimulus, plus whatever's going on with unemployment benefits

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
they have an event next month, but I doubt they'll announce the cards are dropping immediately. plus there will probably be fukkery with (extremely limited) 'founders editions', and it might be awhile before the average consumer can get their hands on a non-reference card. it's hard to say, since nvidia seems to do different shyt every generation
So when they say launch they mean just announce?

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090, RTX 3080, RTX 3070 Specs, Performance, Pricing Rumored Details, Massive Ray-Tracing & DLSS Performance Jump

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh y'all let the Sony Stan's bully y'all.

Only for this to turn out to be absolutely true. Will the final product be different? Probably, hopefully... But that doesn't make what he reported false

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
High frame rate is for competitive gaming and those games aren't graphically demanding on PC

people only talk about that crap with FPS shooters

Nobody trying to play no AAA games on PC in 1080p not in no damn 2020, I would rather play 4k 60 on PC do 1080p 120 fps

I am. Most people don't even have PCs powerful enough to run 4k 60.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get a complete quote, stop taking parts out of context to confuse yourself and grand conde :picard:

no...the word salad you toss (:dame:) is meant to confuse ppl

fortunately I’ve always been gifted at getting straight to the crux of things and cutting out the bullshyt :smile:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
sales in the US will depend a lot on whether or not we get a second stimulus, plus whatever's going on with unemployment benefits
Unless the economic situation gets worse, I doubt they'll struggle to sell 10 million (both companies) then sales will begin to slow slightly for whichever console isn't as popular.

But there is one thing we don't factor in naturally, the cloud. We don't need a console to game anymore, those customers won't count towards console sales so that angle will be ignored by Sony only gamers. And then the Microsoft-Sony relationship will be recognized and Sony because of their partnership can do the same thing :krs:

I'm not guessing, that is the deal that's in place. It will play out just like this. Who will sell more? Possibly Sony hardware but not cloud wise. Tbc...
no...the word salad you toss (:dame:) is meant to confuse ppl

fortunately I’ve always been gifted at getting straight to the crux of things and cutting out the bullshyt :smile:
So then both systems won't sell out at first? Let's get your story straight because I too am gifted at calling out the bullshyt :birdman: whoodi

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No im attacking the right thing :skip:

"the overwhelming majority" is not "all" its "some" like I said

But youre right, not only does it not have total BC compatibility across multiple gens like the SX

The native HDR/next gen boost isnt promised on all of its BC titles unlike the SX either

Ill add that one to the list, thanks bruh :mjgrin:

By the way, I wonder what "defense" you have for the other four things I've lists

I noticed you conveniently ignored them, I wonder why :mjcry:
Is this joking?

That's just to cover themselves in case x game doesn't work. It's the same language they used with the PS4pro and with the PSN namechanges. It's to cover yourself from lawsuits. MS doesn't even claim "all." I don't really care about anything else you're saying. You obviously need this. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Is this joking?

That's just to cover themselves in case x game doesn't work. It's the same language they used with the PS4pro and with the PSN namechanges. It's to cover yourself from lawsuits. MS doesn't even claim "all." I don't really care about anything else you're saying. You obviously need this. :yeshrug:
You don't care about anything else he's saying is you conveniently ignoring the points he made. Does this way of communicating benefit your situation? :picard: